New Setup disconnects

Pete KD2TCQ

Edited

Hi,

I have a ClearNode that I am attempting to connect to with DVSwitch Mobile

I followed all the setup and config directions and the mobile app successfully registers.

My AllStar node number automatically populates and I tap the Connect button.

It appears to connect and then reads back (an announcement) “Node 1998” and then it disconnects (the hangup button greys out and the connect button becomes available again) but it stays registered.

I feel like I’m super close to figuring this out and getting it to work - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Pete  KD2TCQ