I'm stumped....

Roger Davies

I'm using DVS Mobile. I can hear all traffic from TGs, but no one can hear me. I can go to Hoseline and hear myself. I checked to see if I could hear myself using hotspot, but no luck their either. DVS dashboard shows me keying up. I tried the TGIF network and all works perfect, I can hear and be heard. It's like I can get to the BM server, when I key up, but that's about it. Signal doesn't come out on any TG. I did a DVS server upgrade and no help there either. Checked BM Hotspot password and that's good. Any ideas? TIA. Roger N6DVZ