M17 Support #m17

GB7NR Support

Hi. Wondering if any work is in the pipeline for M17 support. I think now the time is right to really get my teeth into M17 and have been quite impressed so far with the amount of support it is getting. Especially from main stream developers such as Jon G4KLX. I’m wondering wether the time is right to start looking into this for the DV-Switch repo and suite of tools so that it gives us more tools to play around with the mode via DV-Switch. Thanks for all you do Steve,, and the crew @ DV Switch!

Shane Daley
M0VUB