Re: P25 North America reflector

So I have been hearing complaints lately about the audio dropping out and data packets being lost.  And I’ve experienced it quite a bit myself.  Myself and some others seem to think that maybe there are just too many bridges and links that are causing the data to not pass thru correctly.  Is this possible that is what is occurring and if so, is there really a need for multiple bridges to be attached to the Talkgroup?  Whatever it is it’s degrading the audio quality and causing people to not use TG 10200 as much anymore because of all the drop outs and difficulties...

By the way, I have created a page & discussion group on Facebook dedicated to this wonderful Talkgroup!  It’s called “P25 TG 10200 - North America” and they can be found here:
https://Facebook.com/TG10200
https://Facebook.com/groups/TG10200

i hope the founders of this Talkgroup and maintainers of the server are okay with this, my goal was/is to bring more attention to this great Talkgroup and digital mode.  I’m a EMT/Firefighter for 25 years now and have used P25 for many years and have been a huge proponent of P25 as a great digital mode!  I would love to try and start running a weekly Net maybe on a Sunday or other night of the week to try and get more knowledge and participation.