Re: Macro result was 512 #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Show your dvsm.macro

On 9/16/21 7:00 AM, Geoff wrote:
Steve,

I am running a multi user server (DVLink). I have no problems using the macro to change DMR servers using other user's account.
To give you an insight of what I have done to my server, I have recently updated dvswitch.sh to v1.6.1 from v1.5.9 and also updated MMDVM_Bridge to the latest v.1.6.8.
I have not updated  other users' dvswitch.sh but updated MMDVM_Bridge to the latest.
So only difference is that as a main user myself I am using dvswitch v1.6.1 and the rest of the users are still using dvswitch.sh v 1.5.9
I wonder if I need to revert to dvswitch v1.5.9.
Hope that helps.