Date   

Re: DV Switch Server

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]
 

Ok sounds good! I was just looking to be ready, but if all the parts are not out yet I will have to wait! In my system I do have two instances of AB and MB running. The other instance takes another TG and sends it to Broadcastify.

Thanks again for your help, I was just trying have everything I need.

Steve


On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Steve,
Since you already have AB and MB installed, "adding" DVSwitch Server would pretty much be the same thing at this time. It pretty much comes down to you have one Analog_Bridge. That AB can service ASL or the clients (Android, Python) Once we release the Analog_Reflector and the HTML client, that changes, a little. With Analog_Reflector, Android, Python, HTML and ASL can share that Analog_Bridge. The operative word he is share. You can't have ASL routed to DMR while you talk on NXDN, You still have one AB. You can have ASL, Android and HTML all connected to the same digital network (and TG) at the same time.

Hope this helps,
Steve N4IRS  

On 12/31/20 4:50 PM, Steve Siesel [K4KSA] wrote:

I want to add DVSwitch Server to my system.

 

Currently I have ASL along with Analog Bridge and MMDVM Bridge in one Raspberry Pi. Can I add DV Switch Server in here as well? Once installed would DVSwitch Server handle the ASL<>DMR that is currently being handled now along with using the Android app and other products that are coming? Would I get the DVSwitch-System-Builder from GitHub to accomplish this?

 

I also noticed the complete image for DVSwitch as well, but want to know if by using DVSwitch-System-Builder it would work on my existing Raspberry Pi.

 

 

Thank You and Have a good New Year!

 

Steve

K4KSA

 

 



Re: DV Switch Server

Steve N4IRS
 

Steve,
Since you already have AB and MB installed, "adding" DVSwitch Server would pretty much be the same thing at this time. It pretty much comes down to you have one Analog_Bridge. That AB can service ASL or the clients (Android, Python) Once we release the Analog_Reflector and the HTML client, that changes, a little. With Analog_Reflector, Android, Python, HTML and ASL can share that Analog_Bridge. The operative word he is share. You can't have ASL routed to DMR while you talk on NXDN, You still have one AB. You can have ASL, Android and HTML all connected to the same digital network (and TG) at the same time.

Hope this helps,
Steve N4IRS  

On 12/31/20 4:50 PM, Steve Siesel [K4KSA] wrote:

I want to add DVSwitch Server to my system.

 

Currently I have ASL along with Analog Bridge and MMDVM Bridge in one Raspberry Pi. Can I add DV Switch Server in here as well? Once installed would DVSwitch Server handle the ASL<>DMR that is currently being handled now along with using the Android app and other products that are coming? Would I get the DVSwitch-System-Builder from GitHub to accomplish this?

 

I also noticed the complete image for DVSwitch as well, but want to know if by using DVSwitch-System-Builder it would work on my existing Raspberry Pi.

 

 

Thank You and Have a good New Year!

 

Steve

K4KSA

 

 



DV Switch Server

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]
 

I want to add DVSwitch Server to my system.

 

Currently I have ASL along with Analog Bridge and MMDVM Bridge in one Raspberry Pi. Can I add DV Switch Server in here as well? Once installed would DVSwitch Server handle the ASL<>DMR that is currently being handled now along with using the Android app and other products that are coming? Would I get the DVSwitch-System-Builder from GitHub to accomplish this?

 

I also noticed the complete image for DVSwitch as well, but want to know if by using DVSwitch-System-Builder it would work on my existing Raspberry Pi.

 

 

Thank You and Have a good New Year!

 

Steve

K4KSA

 

 


Re: Interface Icom D-Star repeater to DVSwitch?

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL
 

Hi Jim!

So it’s been a while since I dinked with a d-star machine, but I can at least tell you “from what I remember”. It does require Centos, but with the updates to ircddbgateway, you MAY be able to update to a newer version of Centos. However, to be able to handle the registrations and user database, I believe you still need to have the gateway installed on the computer running everything. Now here is where I also get into i don’t know. I don’t remember if ircddbgateway is what handled that or not. I don’t believe so. There may be an updated version of the old registration gateway software that may be able to be used, but that would take some research. But I do know that that piece was needed for the user database and registering the repeater on the network. 

Your mileage may vary at this point. Like I said it’s been since d-star first made its appearance that I messed with it. So updates may have been put out,  it I have not followed it in a while. 

Jeff


On Dec 31, 2020, at 16:28, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

 Jim,
Let me start with, I don't have a clue. That being said, if anything MAYBE you can use the installation of ircDDBGateway on DVSwitch Server as a way to access the network. I would suggest researching Icom repeater and ircDDBGateway. Maybe someone has more info.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/31/20 4:20 PM, Jim Kusznir wrote:
Hello:

I'm probably off-base here, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I have an Icom D-Star DV repeater (eg, ID-RP4000V and ID-RP2C).  The gateway software (which apparently requires Centos 5!) seems to not have been updated in a decade or so....But I'm not finding any other instructions on how to enable this perfectly good hardware to participate in a D-Star network.

Can a component of DV Switch provide the IP interface that the controller is looking for to allow this RF system to be fully D-Star enabled (connected)?  If not, is there another project or direction I should look before trying to build a Centos 5 VM and find the ancient versions of software that the Icom CD that shipped with the repeater requires?

I greatly appreciate your help!
Thanks!
--Jim, K7LL


Re: Interface Icom D-Star repeater to DVSwitch?

Steve N4IRS
 

Jim,
Let me start with, I don't have a clue. That being said, if anything MAYBE you can use the installation of ircDDBGateway on DVSwitch Server as a way to access the network. I would suggest researching Icom repeater and ircDDBGateway. Maybe someone has more info.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/31/20 4:20 PM, Jim Kusznir wrote:
Hello:

I'm probably off-base here, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I have an Icom D-Star DV repeater (eg, ID-RP4000V and ID-RP2C).  The gateway software (which apparently requires Centos 5!) seems to not have been updated in a decade or so....But I'm not finding any other instructions on how to enable this perfectly good hardware to participate in a D-Star network.

Can a component of DV Switch provide the IP interface that the controller is looking for to allow this RF system to be fully D-Star enabled (connected)?  If not, is there another project or direction I should look before trying to build a Centos 5 VM and find the ancient versions of software that the Icom CD that shipped with the repeater requires?

I greatly appreciate your help!
Thanks!
--Jim, K7LL


Interface Icom D-Star repeater to DVSwitch?

Jim Kusznir
 

Hello:

I'm probably off-base here, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I have an Icom D-Star DV repeater (eg, ID-RP4000V and ID-RP2C).  The gateway software (which apparently requires Centos 5!) seems to not have been updated in a decade or so....But I'm not finding any other instructions on how to enable this perfectly good hardware to participate in a D-Star network.

Can a component of DV Switch provide the IP interface that the controller is looking for to allow this RF system to be fully D-Star enabled (connected)?  If not, is there another project or direction I should look before trying to build a Centos 5 VM and find the ancient versions of software that the Icom CD that shipped with the repeater requires?

I greatly appreciate your help!
Thanks!
--Jim, K7LL


Re: One Way Traffic ASL to YSF

Steve N4IRS
 

Jay,
It "sounds" like the USRP traffic from AB is not getting to AllStar. Here is the default USRP settings:

[USRP]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of USRP partner (Allstar/Asterisk or another Analog_Bridge)
txPort = 32001                          ; Transmit USRP frames on this port
rxPort = 34001                          ; Listen for USRP frames on this port
usrpAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                 ; Digital -> Analog (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_USE_AGC)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain factor when usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)
usrpAGC = -20,10,100                    ; Set the agc threshold (db), slope (db) and decay (ms)
tlvAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                  ; Analog -> Digital (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor when tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)

Here is the suggested setting in the rpt.conf:

rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001  ; Use the USRP channel driver. Must be enabled in modules.conf
                    ; 127.0.0.1 = IP of the target application
                    ; 34001 = UDP port the target application is listening on
                    ; 32001 = UDP port ASL is listening on

As you can see AB is sending USRP data on UDP port 32001 and AllStar is listening on UDP port 32001.
To verify AllStar is listening on 32001, as root:
netstat -unap | grep asterisk

Steve N4IRS  


On 12/31/20 1:45 PM, Jay wrote:
I have a Private Node (set up exactly as the Example Node) for a YSF Reflector ASL<->AB<->MB<->YSF.   AB and MB exist in a Cloud Server.   I can transmit through my ASL Node to the YSF Reflector with out problem,  AB and MB show expected results.   When I key up on the YSF Reflector, I see traffic through MB and AB but nothing shows on my Allstar node (running CLI client)

Ports are triple checked, Ports opened, ASL Node place in DMZ.  There is no change.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot it further.

Any help or suggestions?
--


--

jb   N4NQY


One Way Traffic ASL to YSF

Jay
 

I have a Private Node (set up exactly as the Example Node) for a YSF Reflector ASL<->AB<->MB<->YSF.   AB and MB exist in a Cloud Server.   I can transmit through my ASL Node to the YSF Reflector with out problem,  AB and MB show expected results.   When I key up on the YSF Reflector, I see traffic through MB and AB but nothing shows on my Allstar node (running CLI client)

Ports are triple checked, Ports opened, ASL Node place in DMZ.  There is no change.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot it further.

Any help or suggestions?
--


--

jb   N4NQY


Re: MMDVM_Bridge.ini #mmdvm_bridge

Sérgio PU5SMS
 

Thank you very much Steve ... I will follow your instructions ... Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, your family and everyone in the group.

73's

PU5SMS - SAEZ


Em qua., 30 de dez. de 2020 às 22:22, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> escreveu:

Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge are not written in python. They are written in C++.
You can install all the DVSwitch components with this <https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder>

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 8:17 PM, Sérgio PU5SMS wrote:
Hello Steve ... I hope you have had a great Christmas with your family and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a new year full of health and peace ... it may not be the right place for me to ask this, but anyway way I couldn't find another one so I'm sorry for the bad way ... two very simple questions ... MMDVMbridge and Analog Bridge are written in Python3 or Python2? ... is there a script for installing these modules? ... where?
 
Thank you and Happy New Year!
 
73's!


Re: MMDVM_Bridge.ini #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS
 

Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge are not written in python. They are written in C++.
You can install all the DVSwitch components with this <https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder>

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 8:17 PM, Sérgio PU5SMS wrote:
Hello Steve ... I hope you have had a great Christmas with your family and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a new year full of health and peace ... it may not be the right place for me to ask this, but anyway way I couldn't find another one so I'm sorry for the bad way ... two very simple questions ... MMDVMbridge and Analog Bridge are written in Python3 or Python2? ... is there a script for installing these modules? ... where?
 
Thank you and Happy New Year!
 
73's!


Re: MMDVM_Bridge.ini #mmdvm_bridge

Sérgio PU5SMS
 

Hello Steve ... I hope you have had a great Christmas with your family and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a new year full of health and peace ... it may not be the right place for me to ask this, but anyway way I couldn't find another one so I'm sorry for the bad way ... two very simple questions ... MMDVMbridge and Analog Bridge are written in Python3 or Python2? ... is there a script for installing these modules? ... where?
 
Thank you and Happy New Year!
 
73's!


Re: Help with YCS Server connection

luiz sergio
 

Hi,

Problem coment in message #7914 #8088
Not responde.

Pu1loy


Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Steve N4IRS
 

systemctl restart analog_bridge

On 12/30/20 10:11 AM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
Once I edit Analog_Bridge.ini, what commands can I type to get the DVswitch to start using the new values instead of restarting the Pi?


Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Frank C. D'Amato
 

Once I edit Analog_Bridge.ini, what commands can I type to get the DVswitch to start using the new values instead of restarting the Pi?


Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Frank C. D'Amato
 

That’s correct, I’m not using C4FM on DVswitch.  I’m just cross mode from another hotspot.

I’ll try lowering the DMR settings.


Re: Switch Between BM and TGIF

G4WXN@...
 

Tom

I use some scripts to switch modes.

I keep copies of the config files on my desktop, and then copy them over as needed.

They are crude but work.

Once the app has registered do *00 in the dialer and send, this will invoke a macro which you can then select the mode required and the script it invokes copies over a mode specific mmdvd_bridge.ini file and restarts the service.

I have attached examples, hope it's useful
--
Derek

G4WXN


Help with YCS Server connection

 

I want to connect to the Ysf side of the YCS Server. Works ok If I connect to the Fcs side
At the moment I have.
Ysfreflector to MB to MB to Ysfgateway to YCS (Ysf DG-ID 35)

Traffic passes from the Ycs side. But not from the Ysfreflector side. 

MB does not want to talk to Ysfgateway when set to connect to YSF


Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Patrick Perdue
 

Also true, though I think he is just connecting his hotspot to DMR and using it to convert to C4FM, not DVSwitch for that.

Again, could be wrong, and I'll shut up before I get myself into trouble, but that's how I read it.


On 12/30/2020 6:27 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Actually, if he is using DVSwitch Server, he can change to audio level when he switches to YSF in /opt/Analog_Bridge/dvsm.macro:

[MACROS]
; Example: When a DVSM user selects the DMR mode, AB will look for the mode below and execute the script and pass the parameter.
; In this case, AB will execute the script "/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh" and pass the prarmeters of "mode DMR" to the script.

DMR =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DMR
DSTAR = /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DSTAR
NXDN =  /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode NXDN
P25 =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode P25
YSF =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF

So, it would be a matter of editing the above.


On 12/30/20 6:23 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:

I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like Frank is actually bridging to YSF, but rather is just crossmoding to DMR with a C4FM radio. That being the case, there will be no separate option for changing the TLVGain for YSF. You'll have to adjust TLVGain for DMR audio and hope it helps without overcompensating.


On 12/30/2020 6:19 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Frank,
You can control the audio level sent from or to digital. Depending on how you change modes you can change levels on the fly.
Since you are happy with the level of DMR, I would start there since this is what you will want to return to.

The mode command command of dvswitch.sh will take 2 optional parameters. These parameters control the audio levels. Below is the section from Analog_Bridge.ini:

[USRP]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of USRP partner (Allstar/Asterisk or another Analog_Bridge)
txPort = 32001                          ; Transmit USRP frames on this port
rxPort = 34001                          ; Listen for USRP frames on this port
usrpAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                 ; Digital -> Analog (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_USE_AGC)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain factor when usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)
usrpAGC = -20,10,100                    ; Set the agc threshold (db), slope (db) and decay (ms)
tlvAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                  ; Analog -> Digital (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor when tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)


The above has usrpAudio and TLV audio set to AUDIO_UNITY. This is the same as AUDIO_USE_GAIN with gain of 1.0
You can use dvswitch.sh mode DMR 1.0 1.0 to do the same thing.
The command is dvswitch.sh mode {DMR|NXDN|P25|YSF|DSTAR} tlvGain usrpGain

Since your audio from Analog to YSFn is too loud, I would start by cutting the audio sent to YSFn in half and test:
dvswitch.sh mode YSF .50 1.0

Test with this and see if you are happy with the levels.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 12:54 AM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I have DVswitch setup DMR>Analog. It pushes a DMR TG to my Hamvoip Allstar node (2 seperate Pi's).

When I talk on the analog radio, the audio sounds great coming out of my DMR radio connected to a Openspot (Both ver 1&2).

If I put my openspot modem to C4FM (to use my yaesu rado in DN mode), and connect to the TG that my DVswitch is transmitting to, the audio sounds very distorted and loud.

Anyone else have this problem?

Using the same setup C4FM to DMR on the openspots sound great on the yeasu radio, The problem is only there on the TG the DVswitch is pushing the analog audio to.



Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Steve N4IRS
 

Actually, if he is using DVSwitch Server, he can change to audio level when he switches to YSF in /opt/Analog_Bridge/dvsm.macro:

[MACROS]
; Example: When a DVSM user selects the DMR mode, AB will look for the mode below and execute the script and pass the parameter.
; In this case, AB will execute the script "/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh" and pass the prarmeters of "mode DMR" to the script.

DMR =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DMR
DSTAR = /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DSTAR
NXDN =  /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode NXDN
P25 =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode P25
YSF =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF

So, it would be a matter of editing the above.


On 12/30/20 6:23 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:

I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like Frank is actually bridging to YSF, but rather is just crossmoding to DMR with a C4FM radio. That being the case, there will be no separate option for changing the TLVGain for YSF. You'll have to adjust TLVGain for DMR audio and hope it helps without overcompensating.


On 12/30/2020 6:19 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Frank,
You can control the audio level sent from or to digital. Depending on how you change modes you can change levels on the fly.
Since you are happy with the level of DMR, I would start there since this is what you will want to return to.

The mode command command of dvswitch.sh will take 2 optional parameters. These parameters control the audio levels. Below is the section from Analog_Bridge.ini:

[USRP]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of USRP partner (Allstar/Asterisk or another Analog_Bridge)
txPort = 32001                          ; Transmit USRP frames on this port
rxPort = 34001                          ; Listen for USRP frames on this port
usrpAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                 ; Digital -> Analog (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_USE_AGC)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain factor when usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)
usrpAGC = -20,10,100                    ; Set the agc threshold (db), slope (db) and decay (ms)
tlvAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                  ; Analog -> Digital (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor when tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)


The above has usrpAudio and TLV audio set to AUDIO_UNITY. This is the same as AUDIO_USE_GAIN with gain of 1.0
You can use dvswitch.sh mode DMR 1.0 1.0 to do the same thing.
The command is dvswitch.sh mode {DMR|NXDN|P25|YSF|DSTAR} tlvGain usrpGain

Since your audio from Analog to YSFn is too loud, I would start by cutting the audio sent to YSFn in half and test:
dvswitch.sh mode YSF .50 1.0

Test with this and see if you are happy with the levels.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 12:54 AM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I have DVswitch setup DMR>Analog. It pushes a DMR TG to my Hamvoip Allstar node (2 seperate Pi's).

When I talk on the analog radio, the audio sounds great coming out of my DMR radio connected to a Openspot (Both ver 1&2).

If I put my openspot modem to C4FM (to use my yaesu rado in DN mode), and connect to the TG that my DVswitch is transmitting to, the audio sounds very distorted and loud.

Anyone else have this problem?

Using the same setup C4FM to DMR on the openspots sound great on the yeasu radio, The problem is only there on the TG the DVswitch is pushing the analog audio to.



Re: Hotspot Audio for C4FM Very loud and distorted.

Patrick Perdue
 

I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like Frank is actually bridging to YSF, but rather is just crossmoding to DMR with a C4FM radio. That being the case, there will be no separate option for changing the TLVGain for YSF. You'll have to adjust TLVGain for DMR audio and hope it helps without overcompensating.


On 12/30/2020 6:19 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Frank,
You can control the audio level sent from or to digital. Depending on how you change modes you can change levels on the fly.
Since you are happy with the level of DMR, I would start there since this is what you will want to return to.

The mode command command of dvswitch.sh will take 2 optional parameters. These parameters control the audio levels. Below is the section from Analog_Bridge.ini:

[USRP]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of USRP partner (Allstar/Asterisk or another Analog_Bridge)
txPort = 32001                          ; Transmit USRP frames on this port
rxPort = 34001                          ; Listen for USRP frames on this port
usrpAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                 ; Digital -> Analog (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_USE_AGC)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain factor when usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)
usrpAGC = -20,10,100                    ; Set the agc threshold (db), slope (db) and decay (ms)
tlvAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                  ; Analog -> Digital (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor when tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)


The above has usrpAudio and TLV audio set to AUDIO_UNITY. This is the same as AUDIO_USE_GAIN with gain of 1.0
You can use dvswitch.sh mode DMR 1.0 1.0 to do the same thing.
The command is dvswitch.sh mode {DMR|NXDN|P25|YSF|DSTAR} tlvGain usrpGain

Since your audio from Analog to YSFn is too loud, I would start by cutting the audio sent to YSFn in half and test:
dvswitch.sh mode YSF .50 1.0

Test with this and see if you are happy with the levels.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 12:54 AM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I have DVswitch setup DMR>Analog. It pushes a DMR TG to my Hamvoip Allstar node (2 seperate Pi's).

When I talk on the analog radio, the audio sounds great coming out of my DMR radio connected to a Openspot (Both ver 1&2).

If I put my openspot modem to C4FM (to use my yaesu rado in DN mode), and connect to the TG that my DVswitch is transmitting to, the audio sounds very distorted and loud.

Anyone else have this problem?

Using the same setup C4FM to DMR on the openspots sound great on the yeasu radio, The problem is only there on the TG the DVswitch is pushing the analog audio to.

1021 - 1040 of 9072