Topics

HB_Bridge send stream back to master

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi Guys,

I've noticed when I use HB_Bridge in conjunction with Analog_Bridge and Asterisk, when HB_Bridge receives a stream from the 'master' for decoding, it also sends the stream back to the master, resulting in these duplicate Last Heard entries.

Is this intentional, a bug, or have a I set something up wrong?

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP

Steve N4IRS

A couple of thoughts, my not be anything.
1: Is the node stanza in rpt.conf set duplex or simplex. Should be set to 0
2: Nope, just 1 thought.

On 4/13/2018 9:12 AM, Matthew 2E0SIP wrote:

Hi Guys,

I've noticed when I use HB_Bridge in conjunction with Analog_Bridge and Asterisk, when HB_Bridge receives a stream from the 'master' for decoding, it also sends the stream back to the master, resulting in these duplicate Last Heard entries.

Is this intentional, a bug, or have a I set something up wrong?

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi Steve,

Good guess, I hadn't declared the duplex setting for the node connected to Analog_Bridge.

Thanks for your assistance and patience,

Matthew