Topics

Break this "stuff" into sub groups. #poll

Steve N4IRS

We have just crossed 200 registered users! Though, most people are just lurking. I'm very happy with GroupsIO but I wonder if it's time to breakup the message traffic into sub groups. I did create a "support" subgroup (Is that even the right word?)
What does everybody think? While I have your attention, PLEASE edit you diosplay name to include your call.

Results

See Who Responded

Peter M0NWI

Hi Steve,

Really with the quantity of traffic we get through at the moment, I think its better to just see it all in the one group?

73,
Peter

Rob WX1N

Hi Steve and all,

I only lurk, as I am not currently in need of assistance and have no experience to contribute.  However, I find reading the variety of topics that come through to be informative, and give me some background info should I wander into any of the areas that are being addressed.  So I would like to see things remain in one group, but I would defer my vote to more active users and their feelings on the matter.

73,

Rob, WX1N