PTT Configuration

Jamie R. Cid <jay@...>

Thanks guys. I figured it out with confbridge. Added all my group PTT's and everything is working perfectly with redundant links to BM and CBridge.

Thanks again!

Feel free to close this thread or whatever ;)

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I’m out.

On Apr 26, 2018, at 10:10 AM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Cort,

First off I have only sent a total of 7 messages today, 6 being replies to something that was said and 1 being my initial post. "Rapid Fire" is being a bit facetious i think.

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Jamie R. Cid <jay@...>

My hblink.cfg: