SPAM

JJ Cummings

It's a fair statement, I agree with you and we have all been there somewhere somehow sometime... I'm just irritable today I suppose...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Bob Brown <bbrown@...> wrote:
Well, His posts have been a help to me, even with the revisions He & Cort has made.

I agree there are probably more messages than need be, and maybe till he gets it all sorted out and then make 1 post for an update.
But then again how is he supposed to know unless he asked the question and someone offers a correction reply?
After all is that what this group is for, Helping one another?
If the chatter is too much use digest mode or the delete key.

Just my 2 cents...

back to my rabbit hole, I go ...

Bob Brown

Well, His posts have been a help to me, even with the revisions He & Cort has made.

I agree there are probably more messages than need be, and maybe till he gets it all sorted out and then make 1 post for an update.
But then again how is he supposed to know unless he asked the question and someone offers a correction reply?
After all is that what this group is for, Helping one another?
If the chatter is too much use digest mode or the delete key.

Just my 2 cents...

back to my rabbit hole, I go ...

Peter M0NWI

Jamie,

Can you please stop spamming the group! ~40 emails in the past couple of days, today the same one with slight diffs lots of times!! Most of us figured this stuff out from the well documented example ini files, and maybe a few questions!

Peter
M0NWI