Eight days 'til Dayton

Steve N4IRS

Thanks Jeff,
We certainly plan you join you again next year with who knows what toys.

You can have my share of fun!

Steve

Jeff DePolo WN3A <jeff@...>

Our group will be at Dayton again this year, including the following
organizations and their representatives:

S-COM, LLC - Bob Schmid WA9FBO and Dave Maciorowski WA1JHK

Repeater-Builder - Scott Zimmerman N3XCC and Kevin Custer W3KKC

Masters Communications - Kevin Custer W3KKC

AllStarLink, Inc. - Dave, Kevin, and I

Steve N4IRS and Mike N4IRR Zingman are taking a break from Dayton this year.
Based on how much work they've put into multiple projects the past few
years, they deserve a break (and a round of applause).

We will be in the same cluster of ten spaces in the race track infield as
last year: 7727 is the easiest space number to remember.

Hope to see some of you there.

--- Jeff WN3A