Topics

Allstar <-> DMR Audio

Jim - K6JWN

Good evening.

I didn't want to thread jack the other DMR to Allstar Bridge thread going on, so I figure I would start my own..

So, I spent the better part of today getting ASL, Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge running on a Debian 9 VM.  I have all the pieces connected together, but I am only getting jarbled audio between the links..  I have scanned over the posts and some searching on google and found several mentions of using a DV3000 hardware device.  I was under the assumption that this particular link could be all done over software.  Is that the case, or did I miss a piece somewhere in my software components that handles audio?

Any insight to what I missed would be great!

Thanks!

Jim, K6JWN

Steve N4IRS

Jim,
Can you show us your Analog_Bridge.ini? I would also like to see a section of the log where the audio is garbled.

73, Steve N4IRS

Jim - K6JWN

Attached is my Analog_Bridge.ini

Which log are you wanting to see?  Analog_Bridge or MMDVM_Bridge?

Jim, K6JWN