HB_Bridge-Analog_Bridge Dropping BM Connection

Ed W8VT

Runs great for several days and then connection to Brandmeister drops. Restarting restores connection and we're good for a few more days.

Don't see anything interesting in logs.

Ideas?

Ed W8VT

Steve N4IRS

Ed,
Not that I think this is the cause, but so I can do some troubleshooting, what master are you connected to?

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/22/2018 06:37 PM, Ed W8VT wrote:
Runs great for several days and then connection to Brandmeister drops. Restarting restores connection and we're good for a few more days.

Don't see anything interesting in logs.

Ideas?

Ed W8VT

Ed W8VT

3108

BTW, what address is everybody using now for the database download to replace DMR-MARC?

Ed W8VT

Steve N4IRS

This is working. I'll be updating the scripts and programs on Friday. <https://github.com/g4klx/MMDVMHost/raw/master/linux/DMRIDUpdate.sh>