DV4Mini

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Yep that’s what I thought. Okee dokee. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

On Jun 13, 2018, at 09:10, Alec J Wasserman <alec.wasserman@...> wrote:

Cant be done.  No private calls on DV4mini.  Extended routing was made by BM so the dv4mini when it came out would work with reflectors .  Sorry  There are alot of better devices out there now on the market

Alec
N1AJW

Alec-N1AJW

Cant be done.  No private calls on DV4mini.  Extended routing was made by BM so the dv4mini when it came out would work with reflectors .  Sorry  There are alot of better devices out there now on the market

Alec
N1AJW

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

This may not be the right place so Steve feel free to censor me, but I figured since it deals indirectly with the bridge I would ask.

Does anyone know if I can setup private calling on the DV4Mini? Basically can I make a call to a radio id? I don’t know if the extended routing will handle it. I figured I would ask before ei Beat my head even ore bloody on the wall then it already is.

Thanks.

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch@...

Webmaster