ARRL President Rick Roderick (MP3 Audio)

Peter Buckley

It only took ARRL President Rick Roderick ~90 seconds of Audio

Re:  Rick's pitch on the future of Amateur Radio

The young Hams I work with now really enjoy this recording I made (it's just a clip) - so decided to share here.  Share as you all - see fit.
73s
-pete  N0ECT

_._,_._,_

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

From one old fart to another

Right ON!

Now back to my nap.....

Mike KB8JNM

Funny, I have saying the exact same thing for 20 years.
But why did it take them half of my life to come to their senses ???
Plenty of missed opportunities.
There was a time when companies look how we in AR did things for ideas they could 'sneak away with'
And I think the time is coming again.
If for no other reason, the younger gen can find it a way to get hands dirty with the tech of today and really learn something useful.
And hey... let's face it, it's fun. They will be designing the tech we play with when we are ...HMMMM ......OLD.er ?

Thanks for the share !

Amen -- Preach it Brother Roderick!

--

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA

Robert Johnson

Do you happen to know what episode of the rain report this came from?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Peter Buckley via Groups.Io <SkierInAvon@...> wrote:
It only took ARRL President Rick Roderick ~90 seconds of Audio

Re:  Rick's pitch on the future of Amateur Radio

The young Hams I work with now really enjoy this recording I made (it's just a clip) - so decided to share here.  Share as you all - see fit.
73s
-pete  N0ECT

--

Robert Johnson
---
Telegram: @alohawolf
Telephone:+1-562-286-4255
C*NET: 18219881
Email:aloha@...
--
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of "crackpot" than the stigma of conformity."

- Thomas J. Watson Sr.

Peter Buckley

Original Rain Report?

Try Rain Report for August 25th 2017

[...]