Membership


Steve N4IRS
 

As of today we crossed 300 members in the main group. Not giant by any means but respectable. So Here is my chance to make my usual plea, PLEASE change you display name to your name and your call sign.

Steve


Alec-N1AJW
 

I just changed mine by it says my email on top.  Maybe after it sends the message.  


Alec-N1AJW
 

it did hurray.  thanks didnt know it was wrong.


Alec


Steve N4IRS
 

It was not wrong, just nicer to see a name and a call with the message.

Steve


 

Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but where do you set this at?


On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 7:07 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
It was not wrong, just nicer to see a name and a call with the message.

Steve


Steve N4IRS
 

It's on the web site.

On 06/20/2018 08:11 PM, Russell Thomas, KV4S wrote:
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but where do you set this at?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 7:07 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
It was not wrong, just nicer to see a name and a call with the message.

Steve


 

Greif, I found it sorry about that..... 


On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 7:12 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
It's on the web site.

On 06/20/2018 08:11 PM, Russell Thomas, KV4S wrote:
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but where do you set this at?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 7:07 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
It was not wrong, just nicer to see a name and a call with the message.

Steve


Chris WB4ULK
 

Let me see if I fixed mine.