I need help to setup a "Stand Alone DMR Master Server" (NO INTERNET)

Adrianm0glj@...

Hi Everybody

I would like to setup a Stand Alone DMR Master server and don't know where to start. I have VERY basic skill with linux and will need someone to hold my hand though this process if it is possible.

I have a raspberry pi 3B and have Raspbian Stretch Lite install on a 32Gb Sd Card.

From my research I believe tha HBlink can do this but I have been unable to confirm this.

Can anyone help me?  I am in the UK and would appreciate anyone that can help me setup this project

Thanks In Advance
Adrian
M0GLJ

Steve N4IRS

Adrian,
Yes, HBLink or DMRLink can do this. it depends on what your client is. MMDVM or Motorola repeater.
We have a subgroup dedicated to HBLink. You are welcome to join there also https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink
It's a new subgroup so there is not a lot of activity but we have 14 members subscribed.

Please don't misunderstand, this is the main group and all messages are welcome here. Your choice.

We are preparing a system builder script that will include all of the DVSwitch programs. This may make your task easier.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 06/22/2018 06:06 PM, Adrianm0glj@... wrote:
Hi Everybody

I would like to setup a Stand Alone DMR Master server and don't know where to start. I have VERY basic skill with linux and will need someone to hold my hand though this process if it is possible.

I have a raspberry pi 3B and have Raspbian Stretch Lite install on a 32Gb Sd Card.

From my research I believe tha HBlink can do this but I have been unable to confirm this.