HB_link

Bob kc2cwt

I have HB_link set up for my open spot to the C bridge

Now i what to and a mmdvm repeater

do i have to make a new Master .

thanks

--
Bob KC2CWT
kc2cwt@...

Jon K1IMD

Hi Bob,
No or Maybe...

If you did nothing to change the TS/TG routing and let the c-Bridge
handle the TG "distribution" then no you don't.  If you monkeyed with
the TG/TS routing then yes and maybe another instance all together.

The hotspot or DMO device can act a little wonky handling both TSs.

73
Jon
K1IMD

On 7/12/2018 21:01, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
I have HB_link set up for my open spot to the C bridge

Now i what to and a mmdvm repeater

do i have to make a new Master .

thanks

Bob kc2cwt