Topics

Dmrlink confbridge.

KB5PBM

I found my issue.  In the HB_Bridge config I had set to translate to TS 2 of the talkgroup between HBlink and DMRlink.  I'll try it again this evening.  Sorry bout that.

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

You’re going to have to be a bit more specific.

confbridge.py is part of DMRlink
hb_confbridge.py is part of HBlink

dmrlink.py does not translate TS or TGIDs, and doesn’t bridge anything

I’m going to assume you’re talking about confbridge.py under DMRlink and that you’re trying to pass traffic between to systems, and change the TGIDs. If that’s the case, confbridge.py does not have an error message that says “tg not defined in conference” - I know, I wrote the application.

Please explain exactly what your setup is, and provide the exact error message, any pertinent configuration files (dmrlink.cfg, confbridge_rules.py… any others that apply). And no screen shots please — send text or attach text files.

On Jul 24, 2018, at 10:02 PM, KB5PBM <rob297@...> wrote:

I'm currently running dmrlink. I have a Motorola repeater connected to a master stanza and hb_bridge connected to a master stanza and that gives ALS access thru hblink.  I have several talkgroups defined.  With hblink I can define confbridge to change the timeslot between master stanzas.  Ex.  Say one master the tg in ts1 and another master ts1 same talkgroup.  And it works great!!  However. Dmrlink will not do this. If I try and change the ts between masters its days tg not defined in conference.

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

KB5PBM