connection to master server "lost"

mark rosenberg

Ok will try that...we have a net tonight so the timing is good if that stops the creepy female computer voice hi hi

Thx 73

Mark

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 18:45 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
it means that the BrandMeister loop detector thinks you are looping the TG and is trying to protect the network.
In Analog_Bridge.ini in the [AMBE_Audio] stanza:
Change:
minTxTimeMS = 2000 
To:
minTxTimeMS = 3000

Steve N4IRS 

On 07/29/2018 11:41 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:
According to Corey, he thinks the audio is saying "blocked"...so what does Blocked mean?

Steve N4IRS

Actually, no. See my reply for wat is going on and how to resolve.

On 07/29/2018 12:14 PM, mark rosenberg wrote:
Ok...now we are getting somewhere.  Please explain the same bm ID on more than one device.  What i have here is a cloud server which is an asl to dmr bridge.  The dmr hotspot number is unique...so please explain.

Thanks

Mark

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 19:11 Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Have a search back in the list, it was well discussed recently.  I believe it relates to using the sam id on more devices so BM anti loopback kicks in.

Sent from Outlook
From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...>
Sent: 29 July 2018 16:41:38
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] connection to master server "lost"

According to Corey, he thinks the audio is saying "blocked"...so what does Blocked mean?

mark rosenberg

Ok...now we are getting somewhere.  Please explain the same bm ID on more than one device.  What i have here is a cloud server which is an asl to dmr bridge.  The dmr hotspot number is unique...so please explain.

Thanks

Mark

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 19:11 Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Have a search back in the list, it was well discussed recently.  I believe it relates to using the sam id on more devices so BM anti loopback kicks in.

Sent from Outlook
From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...>

Peter M0NWI

Sent from Outlook

Steve N4IRS

it means that the BrandMeister loop detector thinks you are looping the TG and is trying to protect the network.
In Analog_Bridge.ini in the [AMBE_Audio] stanza:
Change:
minTxTimeMS = 2000 
To:
minTxTimeMS = 3000

Steve N4IRS 

On 07/29/2018 11:41 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:

mark rosenberg

mark rosenberg

What does it mean if I keep getting a repeated failed connection to the master server?  I set up an ASL to DMR Bridge.  Sometimes it works for days, and then suddenly it will refuse to maintain a steady connection to the master server in Amsterdam.  Instead a female voice transmits "LOST"  Then after minute or two the bridge will reconnect only to be disconnected again with "Lost"...this repeats over and over.

Any clues out there?

tnx 73

Mark