HELP needed for building a bridge from TeamSpeak to either YSF, ASL or wires-X ??.

Joe Condron

Good evening Steve,

Thank you for your helpful reply above, to date we have managed
to complete most of the linking, however, our Achilles heel right
now is the linking from TeamSpeak through to Zoiper. Is there
any chance that you can help us through this minefield please?

We have our own 250 slot TeamSpeak server if you would like to pop over,
or maybe a step by step would be equally as Cool, Zoiper is on a live stream
using IAX on AllStar.

Warmest Regards
Joe G7kdz.

Steven Blackford

Joe,
  What you're wanting to do involves a couple of different bridges.  First you'd need to setup up a bridge from AllStar to your YSF Reflector.  It'd look like this ASL<->Analog_Bridge<->YSFGateway<->YSFReflector.  If you're wanting to bridge a YSFReflector to a Wires-X Node, you'll need to setup an RF Bridge there.  On the Carolina Link, I use an RF Bridge between our YSF Reflector, my Wires-X Node, & a connection over to FCS003/33.  This actually works really well & has been stable.  I use an OpenSpot connected to the YSF Reflector & a DV-Mega going over to the FCS003/33 on the same simplex frequency as my Wires-X node.

Finally to link over to TeamSpeak, you basically use 3 pieces of software.  You use the TeamSpeak 3 software, Zoiper to dial into your AllStar Node, & finally Virtual Audio Cables to tie the TS3 Client/Zoiper together.  This works well, but you will find you need to keep an eye on Zoiper.  It's best to restart the software every day or two.  Not a big deal, but it'll save you from having audio issues, etc.  Hope that explains things better.  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Joe Condron <condronj@...> wrote:
Good afternoon all,

I need HELP to build a bridge from TeamSpeak to either YSF, ASL or wires-X.
Which one is the easiest option, and how do I do it?. Any help is Appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Warmest regards
Joe G7kdz.

--