Error HBmonitor, Help me, please.

EA5GVK Joaquin

pi@raspberrypi:~/Applications/HBmonitor $ sudo python web_tables.py
INFO:root:web_tables.py starting up
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'peer_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: 'subscriber_ids.csv' is current, not downloaded
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: peer_ids dictionary is available
INFO:root:ID ALIAS MAPPER: subscriber_ids dictionary is available
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "web_tables.py", line 404, in <module>
    reactor.connectTCP(HBLINK_IP, HBLINK_PORT, reportClientFactory())
NameError: name 'HBLINK_IP' is not defined

EA5GVK Joaquin

Any idea? Many thx

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Hbmonitor is completely unsupported.

On Aug 2, 2018, at 4:00 AM, ea5gvk@... wrote:

Any idea? Many thx

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Maybe I should explain a bit more here.

I will post a project on GitHub that is totally not ready for primetime for two reasons:

1) I then have version control, and between multiple computers I work on
2) There are technical folks among us who will try out software that’s not entirely functional and help with it

To that end, I need folks to understand that just because I posted hbmonitor to my GitHub account doesn’t mean there’s an expectation that it is ready to be used.

On Aug 2, 2018, at 7:51 AM, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs@...> wrote:

Hbmonitor is completely unsupported.

On Aug 2, 2018, at 4:00 AM, ea5gvk@... wrote:

Any idea? Many thx

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

EA5GVK Joaquin

OK. Cort. But any help me? Many thx. Or any help step to step configure hbmonitor with hblink.
THX Cort. But any help me. Is welcome

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I think Cort is trying to tell you it isn't even ready yet, so how could he help you with it if it isn't even ready for testing?

Corey  N3FE

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:45 AM, <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
OK. Cort. But any help me? Many thx. Or any help step to step configure hbmonitor with hblink.
THX Cort. But any help me. Is welcome

JJ Cummings

At the end of the day, you should consider this pre-alpha code.  My suggestion to you is that you start to google things like the error that you got and poke around yourself.  It is understood that it may well be frustrating and time consuming.. but working through it on your own may well give you a much better understanding of python.  Not super helpful I know, but that's my best suggestion for you at this time.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:31 AM Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
I think Cort is trying to tell you it isn't even ready yet, so how could he help you with it if it isn't even ready for testing?

Corey  N3FE

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:45 AM, <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
OK. Cort. But any help me? Many thx. Or any help step to step configure hbmonitor with hblink.
THX Cort. But any help me. Is welcome

EA5GVK Joaquin

OK. Perfect. Sorry I do not know English well. I help with translators from English to Spanish. Thank you very much. I will wait for hbmonitor to be developed and tested. Thank you very much to all. A great work is done and hopefuls keep us going.

KB5PBM

I am currently using HBMonitor.  I had that issue.  I had to change the config file see below.  What I had to add is in bold.  The page doesn't display correctly with more than 4 Masters but the HBlink status screen below is all I am really looking at.

REPORT_NAME     = 'TARMA'  # Name of the monitored HBlink system
CONFIG_INC      = True                  # Include HBlink stats
BRIDGES_INC     = True                  # Include Bridge stats (confbrige.py)
DMRLINK_IP      = '192.168.10.236'           # HBlink's IP Address
DMRLINK_PORT    = 4321                  # HBlink's TCP reporting socket
HBLINK_IP       = '192.168.10.236'
HBLINK_PORT     = 4321
FREQUENCY       = 1                    # Frequency to push updates to web clients
WEB_SERVER_PORT = 8080                  # Has to be above 1024 if you're not running as root

EA5GVK Joaquin

Thank you so much. Already solved. Thanks to the friend
KB5PBM
Super grateful, working perfectly.
Thank you all.
73 EA5GVK.

Paco EA7BHR

Hi guys.
First of all, sorry for my bad english.
Talking about this issue, what web link are you using to update the peers and subscribers_ids?

Thanks.

EA7BHR - Paco