DV Switch as master then connected to BM

Kim-Benjamin Lütkemeier

Hello,

you can try this software "Hytera DMRGateway" Version 1.7
http://ham-dmr.at/index.php/download/

1. Hytera repeater connect to a local Master (Hytera DMRGateway)
2. Hytera DMRGateway connect to DMRGateway from G4KLX
3. DMRGateway connect to your HBLink

Its working but my Problem was, you hear the "Hotspots" only on TS2 maybe you find a solution to route the traffic on TS1

A Manual you find on this Website also.
This software block encrypted calls.

Have fun
Do1KBL, Kim

Am 08.09.2018 um 04:02 schrieb Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io:

Neither DMRlink, nor HBlink will work with Hytera repeaters. They speak a different language... they don’t publish the protocol, and I have none to test with.

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Neither DMRlink, nor HBlink will work with Hytera repeaters. They speak a different language... they don’t publish the protocol, and I have none to test with.

On Sep 7, 2018, at 8:47 PM, Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Cool, I will look in to that.
I actually have Hytera repeaters, so I guess it would be in the MMDVM arena.

I want to have all my machines linked “in house” and then look out. That way when BM gets squirrelly I am unaffected in my system.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris WB4ULK

Cool, I will look in to that.
I actually have Hytera repeaters, so I guess it would be in the MMDVM arena.

I want to have all my machines linked “in house” and then look out. That way when BM gets squirrelly I am unaffected in my system.

Thanks,
Chris

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Actually I was assuming you meant MMDVM repeaters. If Motorola, you want DMRlink

On Sep 7, 2018, at 11:19 AM, Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs@...> wrote:

HBlink is the thing you’ll want.

Specifically two applications on the HBlink core: hb_bridge_all.py or hb_confbridge.py depending on the level of control you want over what gets passed between systems.

0x49 DE N0MJS

On Sep 7, 2018, at 10:14 AM, Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73@...> wrote:

I have been looking for this and can’t find anything. I think my ignorance precludes me from searching for the right topic.

Would someone point me to the topic if it has been covered.

I want to make my own master for a few DMR repeaters and then point the master to BM. Is that an option?

Thanks
Chris
WB4ULK

Cort Buffington