Help trascoding DMR <> P25

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi, please need help.
The logic I think I understand would be using this software in this order:
P25Reflector <-> P25Gateway <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> Analog_Bridge_1 <-> Analog_Bridge_2 <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> BrandMeister

But what hardware or software do I need for transcoding?

The md380-emu software is for P25?

I've heard about the OP25 software, does it work for P25 correct?

Where is the OP25 obtained and what are the instructions to execute it?

With a ThumbDV or DVStick30 would it serve for the complete transcoding of DMR <> P25?

Steve N4IRS

That is a correct layout of the software.
You can use md380-emu for DMR decode / encode
OP25 does P25 Decode / encode It is built into Analog_Bridge. Nothing external needed.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 9/19/2018 3:38 PM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:

Hi, please need help.
The logic I think I understand would be using this software in this order:
P25Reflector <-> P25Gateway <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> Analog_Bridge_1 <-> Analog_Bridge_2 <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> BrandMeister

But what hardware or software do I need for transcoding?

The md380-emu software is for P25?

I've heard about the OP25 software, does it work for P25 correct?

Where is the OP25 obtained and what are the instructions to execute it?

With a ThumbDV or DVStick30 would it serve for the complete transcoding of DMR <> P25?

EA5GVK Joaquin

Ok, Many thx Steve.