Topics

Bridging a P25Reflector and a YSFReflector?

Mike, KI0IK

I have a working P25Reflector and a YSFReflector.  I would like to bridge the two together so if someone is connected to the P25Reflector they could talk to someone connected to the YSFReflector.  Which DVSwitch program would be best for this?  MMDVM_Bridge? I read through the Wiki, and searched the messages, but I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks
Mike

Alec-N1AJW

there's a ysf wide to p25 bridge made by Andy iin Chile.  Juribeparada. I have never tried that one.     https://github.com/juribeparada/MMDVM_CM

Steve N4IRS

That is intended to be used on a hotspot or repeater.
For reflector to reflector, MMDVM_Bridge will do that quite simply. No transcode required.

Steve N4IRS

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)