Topics

Bridge (Crosslink-Transcoding) between XLX reflector and DMR TG BrandMeister #brandmeister

Al Mesa

Good morning:
I am looking for assistance with the following questions:

1. With the following scheme, can I make a bridge (crosslink or transcondig) between my xlx reflector and a BrandMeister TG?:

 D-Star <---> ircDDBGateway <---> MMDVM_Bridge <---> Analog_Bridge_DSTAR <---> Analog_Bridge_DMR <---> MMDVM_Bridge <---> DMR.

 2. If the answer is yes, may I install everything in the same ubuntu pc and also install my two ThumDV to be able to complete the transcoding process?

Thank you.

Alberto M.
W4RAM