C-Bridge to P25 Reflector Bridge

Michael KD5DFB

Happy New Year Everyone!

Looking for some guidance on my C-Bridge to P25 Reflector bridge.

I had a working instance running on a RPi and moving it to my cloud based server. It was setup with the following modules

cbridge<-->IPSC_Bridge<-->Analog_Bridge_DMR<-->Analog_Bridge_P25<-->MMDVM_Bridge<-->P25Gateway<-->P25Reflector

My question is, using IPSC_bridge it passes all the TS and TG to the analog bridge. How can I can I limit it to TS 2 and TG 8207?

Would I use confbridge.py and define it in the confbridge_rules? I know when using IPSC-bridge, I define the ports to connect to analog_bridge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Michael KD5DFB

Michael KD5DFB

Still looking for some help or a point in the right direction.

I am wanting to only allow only certain timeslot/group IDs, etc. to pass between the cbridge and analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Can't that be controlled at the c-Bridge?

On 1/3/19 10:36 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
Still looking for some help or a point in the right direction.

I am wanting to only allow only certain timeslot/group IDs, etc. to pass between the cbridge and analog_bridge

Michael KD5DFB

I guess it could be. I do not own the cbridge and didn't really want to burn another port. Right now both my real repeater and MMDVM connect to the same port

On 1/3/19 10:36 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
Still looking for some help or a point in the right direction.

I am wanting to only allow only certain timeslot/group IDs, etc. to pass between the cbridge and analog_bridge

Michael KD5DFB

Can I use confbridge_rules.py to limit it?

On 1/3/19 10:36 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
Still looking for some help or a point in the right direction.

I am wanting to only allow only certain timeslot/group IDs, etc. to pass between the cbridge and analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Since you already have a IPSC_Bridge <-> HB_Bridge built for feeding your MMDVM you may be able to add hb_confbridge. The get your MMDVM and MMDVM_Bridge connection from there.

On 1/3/19 10:36 PM, KD5DFB wrote:
Still looking for some help or a point in the right direction.

I am wanting to only allow only certain timeslot/group IDs, etc. to pass between the cbridge and analog_bridge

Michael KD5DFB

So it would look like this?

cbridge <-> ipsc_bridge <-> hb_confbridge <-> AB1 <-> AB2 <-> MMDM_bridge

Or I guess it could go like this?

cbridge <-> ipsc_bridge <-> hb_confbridge <-> MMDM_bridge