Topics

2 DMR networks

Aaron Groover

Good morning everyone. Just had a pretty simple question. I haven’t tried it but it’s worth a shot. Is there any possible way to have 2 dmr networks on the switch? For example BM on slot 1 and TGIF on 2.

Is that possible or would it be best to use HBlink and use my own server?

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

aaron@...

agroover@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**

Steve N4IRS

No, MMDVM_Bridge will not do that.

Steve N4IRS

On 9/1/20 6:08 AM, Aaron Groover wrote:
[...]

pewpewpew000@...

Perhaps not on opposing time slots BUT interchangeably (one or the other).

AFAIK the limitation to operating one network versus having two simultatiously is more complex of an issue.