Dayton Hamvention 2019

Jeff DePolo WN3A

Our usual group will be at Dayton again this year, including those
associated with the following companies, organizations, and projects:

S-COM LLC
Repeater-Builder
Masters Communications
AllStarLink, Inc.
DVswitch
MMDVM
RepeaterBook
and more.

Should anyone be interested in asking questions, buying products, or serving
warrants, some of the people who can be found staffing our spaces include:

Bob Dengler NO6B
Bob Schmid WA9FBO
Corey Lardinois KB9BNA
Dave Maciorowski WA1JHK
Dylan Beaty KC3DVR
Jeff DePolo WN3A
John Sichert KA3LAO
Kevin Custer W3KKC
Mike Zingman N4IRR
Scott Zimmerman N3XXC
Skipp May WV6F
Steve Zingman N4IRS
Tom Cooney W3SF

..and if I left anyone out I appologize.

We will be in the same cluster of ten spaces at the end of a row in the race
track infield as past years, with #7727 being the easiest space number to
remember. Hope to see some of you there. Pardon the cross-posting, and
please do not reply-all.

--- Jeff WN3A

Steve N4IRS

This is going to be one heck of a group. If this runs true to form, The conversations We are looking forward to between groups will yield quite a few ideas for improvements to existing products and some new goodies. We are looking forward to speaking with existing and prospective DVSwitch users. Mike and I will be available Thursday through Saturday. Come by and say hi. I'm honestly thinking of having a whiteboard. ;)

73, Steve N4IRS

Pierre Martel

Damn! my boss just cancelled my 4 day vacation request as we have to prepare a meeting with a gov entity for the 22nd of may.

I was ok to drive down to the hamvention from Montreal QC.

In 18 month I will be able to retire completly from work. this wont happen again!

Le lun. 29 avr. 2019 à 10:16, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> a écrit :
This is going to be one heck of a group. If this runs true to form, The conversations We are looking forward to between groups will yield quite a few ideas for improvements to existing products and some new goodies. We are looking forward to speaking with existing and prospective DVSwitch users. Mike and I will be available Thursday through Saturday. Come by and say hi. I'm honestly thinking of having a whiteboard. ;)

73, Steve N4IRS

N9UMJ

It sounds like a very interesting melting of the minds, Is there a formal discussion group planned?
I'd be interested in attending and sharing some ideas as well.

I'm looking forward to this years event and hope to come away with some new ideas and equipment .

Rick n9umj

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 4:41 PM Jeff DePolo WN3A <jd0@...> wrote:

[...]

Nothing formal. We will all be in the swap space, except for a little shopping. ;)

--
szingman@...

N9UMJ

Sound good.hope to see you there.