DMR Master server

Chris WB4ULK

I'm finally getting back to setting up a master server for our repeaters and hot spots.
I have asked many questions and have received a lot of great answers.

Since it has been a while and I know the development here moves quite quickly,
Is there a new way to load the package I need since my old posts? I have been reading back over them to give it another shot.

The info I have is to apt get the HB Link set.

Thanks,
Chris
WB4ULK

Chris WB4ULK

Sorry about the mistake about apt get above.
The old link I have is:
https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git

Isn't it HBlink3 now?

JJ Cummings

Literally the first result when I google hblink3:

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 12:56 PM Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry about the mistake about apt get above.
The old link I have is:
https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git

Isn't it HBlink3 now?

Chris WB4ULK

Edited

I got HBlink working between hotspots, but when I try to "git" MMDVM Bridge, I am challenged for a user name and password.
What did I miss?

Chris
WB4ULK

Steve N4IRS

Git clone?

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

I got HBlink working between hotspots, but when I try to "git" MMDVM Bridge, I am challenged for a user name and password.
What did I miss?

Chris
WB4ULK

Chris WB4ULK

Yes. When I use the git clone command.
git clone https://github.com/n0mjs710/whatever

I "Git" a challenge for user and pw. lol

JJ Cummings

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 5:21 PM Chris WB4ULK via Groups.Io <chood73=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes. When I use the git clone command.
git clone https://github.com/n0mjs710/whatever

I "Git" a challenge for user and pw. lol

Steve N4IRS

root@localhost:~# git clone https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink
Cloning into 'DMRlink'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 10, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (10/10), done.
remote: Total 2602 (delta 3), reused 8 (delta 1), pack-reused 2592
Receiving objects: 100% (2602/2602), 3.40 MiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1675/1675), done.
root@localhost:~#

--
szingman@msgstor.com

Chris WB4ULK

Steve,
Shouldn't HBlink be able to be a master for mmdvm repeaters and hotspots and also be able to connect to BM at the same time without any other modules?
Or do I need to load another module in addition?

Chris

Steve N4IRS

Yes it can be a server and a client. (Master and Peer) at the same time.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)