Dv switch link

Mahefuze Moosa

Hello can anyone give me a link to set this up on my pc before I set it up on my android phone.
Thank you
VU3ZPT

Mike KB8JNM

Here are some instructions for installing dvswitch and setting up DMR for it.
I don't know if there is something else newer.

Do not skip over any of it. Read it all, then install.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit

Steve KC1AWV

You'll have to be a little more specific as to what you want to accomplish. There are a lot of docs in the wiki that can get you started.

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Mahefuze Moosa

I want to get dvswitch to work on my android phone i was told if correct I need to set it up first on my pc which I don't have a clue to do it.
Thank you

On Mon, 27 May 2019, 15:17 Steve KC1AWV, <smiller@...> wrote:
You'll have to be a little more specific as to what you want to accomplish. There are a lot of docs in the wiki that can get you started.

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:00 AM Mahefuze Moosa <mahefuze@...> wrote:
Hello can anyone give me a link to set this up on my pc before I set it up on my android phone.
Thank you
VU3ZPT

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Steve KC1AWV

I think there's a bit of confusion here. DVSwitch Mobile is an application that allows you to use your phone to connect to an AllStarLink or USRP node. You will need to first set up either AllStarLink or Analog_Bridge, and then you will be able to use DVSwitch Mobile.

This specific board you are messaging here is for the DVSwitch application suite that allows bridging of networks, be it either ASL, DMR, YSF, D-Star, P25, or NXDN.

So, the question stands - are you trying to set up DVSwitch Mobile to access an ASL or USRP node, or are you trying to bridge a network?

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:21 AM Mahefuze Moosa <mahefuze@...> wrote:
[...]

No...

he just needs the correct set-up for a inbound connection in iax and extensions.

I can't find a official document.

On 5/27/2019 10:27 AM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
[...]

I gotcha, the "set up on my pc" part was a bit too vague for me :) There is a doc on hamvoip that's pretty close to my setup for DVSM that can get him started.

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:29 AM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

[...]

Walter

Everything you needed was in this email…

<<<<>>>>