Topics

Hytera DMR Gateway

Marco IW0RED

Hi Nomis, sure this is the video I followed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYZx2bjG3s

73 Marco IW0RED.

--
Marco Brunozzi

Tel. +14152360004
Cel. +393483343274
Skype: marco.brunozzi
Twitter: marcobrunozzi
---------------------------------------

Nomis Bayan Jr.

Hi Marco, You have mentioned that you follow a video on the hytera repeater with hytera dmr gateway. Can you please direct me as to where I can find that video. Thank you.
 73,'s N0MIS

Heiko DL1BZ

Joaquin, I confirm the problem with the XLX. It's not only a problem with XLX over HBlink, if you use the DMRGateway direct to XLX the same problem, audio cut off after 1-2sec. HYTERA repeaters with FW8 do it correct, repeaters with FW9 do not. Maybe HYTERA has done some changes in IPSC protocol.
As I know, the developing of gw_hytera_mmdvm is no more active and it's closed source. No way at the moment to do anything.

73 Heiko, DL1BZ

Dexter Harroo

Thanks Steve sorry for the confusion.

Best 73
Dexter Harroo
        9Y4C

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 22:02 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Dexter,
Since you already started a thread asking this, I would suggest you keep your questions there. This thread had to do with a Hytera Gateway.
I added some info to your thread.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/20 6:17 PM, Dexter Harroo wrote:
Hi Steve can you provide info, I know it can be done, but I'm scouring the forum and I just can't find the info I need. PS see below.

Hi guys I hope I"m in the right group, I am building a multimode system,  ASL <-----> DMR <-----> YSF <------> P25 <------> DStar, and i will like to use DVSwitch mobile to connect to it, can anyone point me to where i will find information  to achieve this?
I already have ASL linked to DMR and DMR linked YSF working. Do I use HBlink for the XLX to DMR connection, and How do I connect to these Using DVswitch Mobile on my phone?

Best 73
Dexter Harroo
        9Y4C

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 17:29 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Richard,
We have nothing to do with gw_hytera_mmdvm. I suggest you check with the author. You might be able to so a symlink to fool gw_hytera_mmdvm.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/20 5:07 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via groups.io wrote:
I am having some difficulties getting gw_hytera_mmdvm to work on a raspberry pi 3 running Rasbian buster. It appears to be looking for an old version of openssh-1.0.0 but buster only has openssl-1.1  so it cannot find a bunch of the library.  Is there a way to update the gw_hytera_mmdvm to change it to look for the newer version of openssl?

Thanks
Richard KK4zmg

Steve N4IRS

[...]

So I'm going to need a node for dmr one for ysf one for p25 and one for dstar.
Thanks I will continue looking around for detailed info

Best 73
Dexter Harroo
        9Y4C

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 18:24 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Someone posted info on this. The idea is to use ASL to bridge everything. Setup a node for each mode and use ASL to mix them.

[...]

No promise that it will work, just what I would try.

On 5/5/20 5:39 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via groups.io wrote:
That's what I kinda figured. Was hoping some one else ran into this. Ill try to do the sim link.  Thanks

KK4ZMG Richard

[...]

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

Try

sudo apt-get install libssl1.0.0 libssl-dev --reinstall

On 11/1/20 5:38 am, Kim-Benjamin Lütkemeier via Groups.Io wrote:
error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file

Steve N4IRS

On 1/10/2020 2:38 PM, Kim-Benjamin Lütkemeier via Groups.Io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Someone has a solution for this?
./gw_hytera_mmdvm: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I checked with apt but I can't find  libcrypto.so.1.0.0

I Try to install it on a Pi3+ with raspian buster

Kim-Benjamin Lütkemeier

Edited

Someone has a solution for this?
./gw_hytera_mmdvm: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I checked with apt but I can't find  libcrypto.so.1.0.0

I Try to install it on a Pi3+ with raspian buster

EA5GVK Joaquin

I have tried the hytera gw with the dmrgateway. AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY TO CONNECT TO BRANDMEISTER AND DMR +
BUT HBLINK HAS PROBLEMS:
If the TG of the HBLINK, in turn is linked to other systems, for example to an XLX, the audio in the direction of the HBLINK to XLX does not come out. However, in the sense of XLX to HBLINK, yes.
That is

HYTERA-GW -> DMRGATEWAY -> HBLINK - TGLINK TO XLX -> DOES NOT WORK.

AND HOWEVER TO THE CONTRARY IF

HBLINK-TG LINK TO XLX -> DMRGATEWAY -> HYTERA-GW -> WORK PERFECTLY.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME.

Marco IW0RED

Hi Joaquin, I don't have one raspberry 3 (it is too old) but only one
raspberry 3+ that doesn't run debian Jessie.
Do you have the source code of the hytera gw mmdvm software?
I'm sorry but I don't use the mmdvm to xlx bridge.
73 Marco IW0RED.
Happy New Year.

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 11:06 AM EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:

Hi Marco, it is version linux.
I have running hytera gw mmdvm, perfect.
the connection to the XLX by mmdvm, the audio is cut, in the direction of the XLX to the Repeater Hytera rd625 PERFECT.
BUT IN SENSE REPEATER TO XLX, THE AUDIO IS CUTTED TWO SECONDS TO BEGIN.
CAN YOU HELP OR GUIDE ME?
thanks.
Happy New Year.
PD: Firmware rd625 hytera A9.00.10.100.iM
--
Marco Brunozzi

Tel. +14152360004
Cel. +393483343274
Skype: marco.brunozzi
Twitter: marcobrunozzi
---------------------------------------

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi Marco, it is version linux.
I have running hytera gw mmdvm, perfect.
the connection to the XLX by mmdvm, the audio is cut, in the direction of the XLX to the Repeater Hytera rd625 PERFECT.
BUT IN SENSE REPEATER TO XLX, THE AUDIO IS CUTTED TWO SECONDS TO BEGIN.
CAN YOU HELP OR GUIDE ME?
thanks.
Happy New Year.
PD: Firmware rd625 hytera A9.00.10.100.iM

Marco IW0RED

Edited

Hi,
I am trying to connect my hytera repeater with hytera dmr gateway (I had followed the video) but it doesn't work.
The error is:
./gw_hytera_mmdvm: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I checked with apt but I can't find  libcrypto.so.1.0.0
What can I do?
73 Marco IW0RED

Chris K7AZ

Hi Jake, I am still following.
Will try zero as you suggest.
Was there a link to the video?

When I go to use transcoder after a several day unused period, I find I have to reboot the ASL system.  Have you heard of similiar ?   This is running on a VM platform.

Thanks,
Chris K7AZ