YSF -> DMR ID/Callsign Display

Nick Robinson

I have a new YSFReflector I set up, and have YSF2DMR running, connected to my IPSC2 server

Any DMR to YSF traffic the Radio ID/Callsign routes properly

Any YSF to DMR traffic only appears with the ID # entered in the YSF2DMR.ini, so when theres YSF traffic it all appears on the DMR side under my personal ID nmumber. Not ideal.

Is there any configuration where the source ID will come across to DMR instead of the gateway ID? I thought maybe it would with a 6 digit rptr ID but same result.

Dexter Harroo

i think that happens when the station coming from the YSF side doesn't have a DMR ID

--
73
9Y4C

Steve KC1AWV

It's in DVSwitch.ini - look in the YSF stanza for FallbackID. I believe this ID is used when a callsign cannot be found in the local database. You may also want to check your local callsign database to see if the callsign in question has an ID assigned to it.

Steve KC1AWV

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:32 AM Dexter Harroo <dex.9y4c@...> wrote:
i think that happens when the station coming from the YSF side doesn't have a DMR ID

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:20 AM Nick Robinson <robinson.nick@...> wrote:
I have a new YSFReflector I set up, and have YSF2DMR running, connected to my IPSC2 server

Any DMR to YSF traffic the Radio ID/Callsign routes properly

Any YSF to DMR traffic only appears with the ID # entered in the YSF2DMR.ini, so when theres YSF traffic it all appears on the DMR side under my personal ID nmumber. Not ideal.

Is there any configuration where the source ID will come across to DMR instead of the gateway ID? I thought maybe it would with a 6 digit rptr ID but same result.

--
73
9Y4C
Dexter Harroo

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Eric-K6KWB

The DMRIds.dat on YSF2DMR  folder is not updated.

73, Eric

Nick Robinson

Hmmm

my DMRIds.dat is in /root/YSF2DMR/DMRIds.dat

my YSF2DMR.ini has:

[DMR Id Lookup]
File=/root/YSF2DMR/DMRIds.dat
Time=24

All DMR traffic coming through to the reflector from YSF2DMR only displays with ID numbers, no callsigns, YSF traffic going to IPSC2 still only shows the gateway ID

Eric-K6KWB

YSF2DMR is not part of this group, just sharing my working ini file. I'm not sure why your  [DMR id Look up]

try this:
File=DMRIds.dat

[Info]
RXFrequency=435000000
TXFrequency=435000000
Power=1
Latitude=34.0686
Longitude=-117.9390
Height=30
Location=LosAngeles
Description=Multi-Mode Repeater
URL=socalpinoy.ddns.net

[YSF Network]
Callsign=YSF2DMR
Suffix=KF6ITC
#Suffix=RPT
DstAddress=127.0.0.1
DstPort=42000
LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
LocalPort=42013
EnableWiresX=0
RemoteGateway=0
HangTime=1000
WiresXMakeUpper=1
Daemon=0

[DMR Network]
Id=3131541
XLXFile=XLXHosts.txt
XLXReflector=760
XLXModule=A
#StartupDstId=4001
#For TG call: StartupPC=0
#StartupPC=1
#Address=74.91.114.19
Port=62030
Jitter=500
EnableUnlink=1
TGUnlink=4000
PCUnlink=0
# Local=62032
Password=PASSWORD
# Options=
TGListFile=TGList-DMR.txt
Debug=0

[DMR Id Lookup]
File=DMRIds.dat
Time=24

[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=1
FilePath=.
FileRoot=YSF2DMR

N0KEG

Just fixed the same problem here.  The DMRIds.dat file that I had on the YSF reflector was some weird semicolon delimited format, not sure where exactly it came from but I thought it was the one that shipped with the YSF packages.  When I updated the file to a newer and properly space delimited format all the IDs loaded and I now see callsigns on the dashboard.