Topics

#hblink Help with HBlink3 #hblink

Node750Tt

My DMR > DSTAR > DMR was working fine, and out of nowhere I cannot get DMR>DSTAR any more only DSTAR > DMR. I do not know what has changed but something did that caused this.

Has anyone one know how to solve this.

Steve KC1AWV

I think it depends on the reflector. XLX reflectors don't care about callsign registration, where as DPlus do. What reflector are you trying to connect to?

Steve KC1AWV

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 9:59 AM Node750Tt <node750tt@...> wrote:
My DMR > DSTAR > DMR was working fine, and out of nowhere I cannot get DMR>DSTAR any more only DSTAR > DMR. I do not know what has changed but something did that caused this.

Has anyone one know how to solve this.

Node750Tt

To Mines
XRF065 from TGIF TG 650, this was working perfectly until today. Did no mod or changes.

Steve N4IRS

bridge.py is reporting a error you should look into.

Steve

On 6/28/2019 9:59 AM, Node750Tt wrote:
My DMR > DSTAR > DMR was working fine, and out of nowhere I cannot get DMR>DSTAR any more only DSTAR > DMR. I do not know what has changed but something did that caused this.

Has anyone one know how to solve this.

Node750Tt

It this showing something wrong with the hblink.cfg or in the actual bridge.py program?

Steve N4IRS

I would check the bridge rules.

On 6/28/2019 10:59 AM, Node750Tt wrote:
It this showing something wrong with the hblink.cfg or in the actual bridge.py program?

Steve KC1AWV

Oof, sorry I am mobile and cannot see screenshots. Switched to the laptop now :)

As Steve said, you've got an error being dumped by bridge.py that should be looked into.

Next, you've got a line after call start that says "Call not routed to TGID 9, target active or in group hangtime..." which means that when the call from TGIF started, a call from XLX was started, already running, or just finished on the XLX side.

Steve KC1AWV

Node750Tt

Nothing fancy here

BRIDGES = {
    'DigitalModeTT': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'TGIF',    'TS': 2, 'TGID': 650,    'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
            {'SYSTEM': 'XLX',       'TS': 2, 'TGID': 9, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
        ]

}

if __name__ == '__main__':
    from pprint import pprint
    pprint(BRIDGES)

Steve N4IRS

You may get better answers in the HB subgroup.

On 6/28/2019 11:08 AM, Node750Tt wrote:
Nothing fancy here

BRIDGES = {
    'DigitalModeTT': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'TGIF',    'TS': 2, 'TGID': 650,    'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
            {'SYSTEM': 'XLX',       'TS': 2, 'TGID': 9, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE',  'ON': [], 'OFF': [], 'RESET': []},
        ]

}

if __name__ == '__main__':
    from pprint import pprint
    pprint(BRIDGES)

Node750Tt

Hi Steve.

I am not sure how to send this thread over there, can be be so kind to do the honors please, I will follow it up over there. Thanking you kindly.

Steve N4IRS

I wish I could. I would love the ability to move messages between subgroups but I can't find a way to do it.