DMRlink to Motorola Mastger #dmrlink

KK4zmg

HiĀ

I've had DMRLink set up and running. I can get a Motorola repeater to connect up to DMRLink but I cant get DMRLink to connect (Peer) to a Motorola Master.

I would like to be able to run it this way to take advantage of the Motorola remote management feature.
I've tried to connect my CPS to the DMRLink to get to the remeaters. It claims to connect and be connected but does not locate any repeaters.

Also I remember seeing some where there was a pdf manual or write up on the whole hblink/dmrlink system, I haven't been able to locate that again.

Thanks in advance.

KK4zmg
Richard

KK4zmg

Ok i have got it talking to my Motorola master.

Now im trying to get Dmrlink to connect with brandmiester.

This is what I have for configuration.

[bm]
ENABLED: True
RADIO_ID: 311078
IP:
PORT: 5000
ALIVE_TIMER: 5
MAX_MISSED: 20
PEER_OPER: True
IPSC_MODE: DIGITAL
TS1_LINK: True
TS2_LINK: True
CSBK_CALL: False
RCM: True
CON_APP: True
XNL_CALL: False
XNL_MASTER: False
DATA_CALL: True
VOICE_CALL: True
MASTER_PEER: False
AUTH_ENABLED: False
AUTH_KEY:
MASTER_IP: 64.94.238.196
MASTER_PORT: 55001
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

That repeater number is setup in brandmiester as a repeater and linked to my dash board.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

kk4zmg
Richard

Steve KC1AWV

Please review this article in the wiki for DMRLink to Brandmeister.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV