Can work audio from Mic In or Inline Sound for USRPAudio.py with vox control and convert to DMR?

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi, Please. I wanted to formulate a question.
You can perform this process.

Mic In SoundCard or Inline -> USRPAudio.py (with vox control) -> Analog_Bridge -> md380_emu -> MMDVM_Bridge -> DMR.
To use it for example to broadcast news or any speech that we program on our website.
Or simply to pass our SdrSharp Audio for example to DMR.

If possible I would like you to explain to me please, how can I do the main part

MIC IN or IN LINE (SoundCard) -> USRPaudio.py with vox control -> Analog_Bridge.

Thank you very much in advance.

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

When I did this before in AB, I used this psudocode:

- Calculate the average signal amplitude in a 20 ms packet
- if the average is greater than the vox trigger level, set ptt on and initialize decay value
- if the average is less than the trigger subtract from the decay value till it falls below the unkey threhshold
- if it is less than the unkey threshold, set ptt off.

EA5GVK Joaquin

OK thank you very much.
Please, could you give me the example of the USRaudio.py code for the vox.
Please, I'm an amateur in Linux, and I need help.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 06:11 PM, Mike Zingman - N4IRR wrote:
When I did this before in AB, I used this psudocode:

- Calculate the average signal amplitude in a 20 ms packet
- if the average is greater than the vox trigger level, set ptt on and initialize decay value
- if the average is less than the trigger subtract from the decay value till it falls below the unkey threhshold
- if it is less than the unkey threshold, set ptt off.

EA5GVK Joaquin

Show can do?
Many thx

Steve N4IRS

We have something in the works. It will be a little while....

On 7/23/19 5:13 PM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
Show can do?
Many thx

EA5GVK Joaquin

Great new. Many thanks

El mar., 23 jul. 2019 a las 23:19, Steve N4IRS (<szingman@...>) escribió:
We have something in the works. It will be a little while....

On 7/23/19 5:13 PM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
Show can do?
Many thx

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi Steve.