Topics

#hblink #hblink

Aaron Groover

Sorry Alec lol Ill try to make it more not confusing. I already created the YSF reflector its already up and running "PA 6 County" so now i want to bridge it with a TGIF TG with YSF2DMR. However i do not know the command prompts how to get it started. So if you know them step by step that would be great

Aaron

Steve N4IRS

Aaron,
YSF2DMR is not part of the DVSwitch family. You should go here: <https://github.com/juribeparada/MMDVM_CM>