Help Needed Allstar Node running DVSwitch with DMR and Echolink Bridge Adding P25


Jeff Wood
 

I have a running Allstar Node using DVSwitch with DMR and Echolink Bridge, i am in the
process of adding a P25 Reflector, I am following the Blog.927.org instructions and help files...
I seem to have it all up and running with no error except for the last step...when i run 

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
./MMDVM_Bridge /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini &

it all loads and looks good until the end, this is the error I am receiving.

M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.289 DMR, Opening DMR Network
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290 P25 Network Parameters
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Port: 42020
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Local Port: 32010
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Mode Hang: 3s
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Opening INI file: DVSwitch.ini
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Address -> 127.0.0.1
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] TXPort -> 34100
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] RXPort -> 34103
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Slot -> 2
E: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 Cannot bind the UDP address, err: 98
F: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.292 P25, Can not open listener port 34103

any ideas??


Steve N4IRS
 

I would say, you already have something else listening on 34103. To check:
As root
netstat -unap

Steve N4IRS

On 7/28/19 9:48 AM, jeff@... wrote:
I have a running Allstar Node using DVSwitch with DMR and Echolink Bridge, i am in the
process of adding a P25 Reflector, I am following the Blog.927.org instructions and help files...
I seem to have it all up and running with no error except for the last step...when i run 

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
./MMDVM_Bridge /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini &

it all loads and looks good until the end, this is the error I am receiving.

M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.289 DMR, Opening DMR Network
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290 P25 Network Parameters
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Port: 42020
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Local Port: 32010
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Mode Hang: 3s
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Opening INI file: DVSwitch.ini
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Address -> 127.0.0.1
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] TXPort -> 34100
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] RXPort -> 34103
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Slot -> 2
E: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 Cannot bind the UDP address, err: 98
F: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.292 P25, Can not open listener port 34103

any ideas??



Jeff Wood
 

Thanks Steve,

  It is showing the Analog_Bridge..

Active Internet connections (servers and established)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:34103           0.0.0.0:*                           600/./Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:46458           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:31100           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:31103           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:2470            0.0.0.0:*                           474/qemu-arm-static
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48065           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4569            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54294           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:42010           0.0.0.0:*                           548/./P25Gateway
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:42020           0.0.0.0:*                           548/./P25Gateway
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:41000           0.0.0.0:*                           520/./P25Reflector
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:41000           0.0.0.0:*                           519/./P25Reflector
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:68              0.0.0.0:*                           401/dhclient
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5198            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5199            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:62032           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:47781           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:34001           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 127.0.0.1:32001         0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
 


Steve N4IRS
 

Also, You may already have MMDVM_Bridge running.
ps ax | grep MMDVM_Bridge

On 7/28/19 9:48 AM, jeff@... wrote:
I have a running Allstar Node using DVSwitch with DMR and Echolink Bridge, i am in the
process of adding a P25 Reflector, I am following the Blog.927.org instructions and help files...
I seem to have it all up and running with no error except for the last step...when i run 

cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
./MMDVM_Bridge /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini &

it all loads and looks good until the end, this is the error I am receiving.

M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.289 DMR, Opening DMR Network
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290 P25 Network Parameters
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Gateway Port: 42020
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Local Port: 32010
I: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.290     Mode Hang: 3s
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Opening INI file: DVSwitch.ini
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Address -> 127.0.0.1
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] TXPort -> 34100
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] RXPort -> 34103
M: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 P25, Setting [P25] Slot -> 2
E: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.291 Cannot bind the UDP address, err: 98
F: 2019-07-28 13:37:50.292 P25, Can not open listener port 34103

any ideas??



Steve N4IRS
 

UDP ports flipped?

On 7/28/19 9:54 AM, jeff@... wrote:
Thanks Steve,

  It is showing the Analog_Bridge..

Active Internet connections (servers and established)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:34103           0.0.0.0:*                           600/./Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:46458           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:31100           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:31103           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:2470            0.0.0.0:*                           474/qemu-arm-static
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48065           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4569            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54294           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:42010           0.0.0.0:*                           548/./P25Gateway
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:42020           0.0.0.0:*                           548/./P25Gateway
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:41000           0.0.0.0:*                           520/./P25Reflector
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:41000           0.0.0.0:*                           519/./P25Reflector
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:68              0.0.0.0:*                           401/dhclient
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5198            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5199            0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:62032           0.0.0.0:*                           475/MMDVM_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:47781           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:34001           0.0.0.0:*                           476/Analog_Bridge
udp        0      0 127.0.0.1:32001         0.0.0.0:*                           421/asterisk
 


Jeff Wood
 

root@DMR_Bridge:/opt/MMDVM_Bridge# ps ax | grep MMDVM_Bridge
  475 ?        Ssl    0:09 /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini
 1007 pts/4    S+     0:00 grep MMDVM_Bridge

/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini should be the Allstar-DMR side, the P25 should be running out of /etc/ ??

UDP ports, in which ini ? Analog_Bridge ?

This information is from the /etc/Analog_Bridge_P25.ini file

; Information for xx_Bridge (Where xx is MMDVM, Quantar, HB, IPSC)
[AMBE_AUDIO]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of xx_Bridge
txPort = 34100                          ; Transmit TLV frames to partner on this port
rxPort = 34103                          ; Listen for TLV frames from partner on this port
ambeMode = P25                          ; DMR, DMR_IPSC, DSTAR, NXDN, P25, YSFN, YSFW (encode PCM to this format)
minTxTimeMS = 2500                      ; Minimum time in MS for hang delay (0-10000)
 
Flipped??
 


Steve N4IRS
 

Yes,
You have both AB and MB listening on 34103

On 7/28/19 10:09 AM, jeff@... wrote:
root@DMR_Bridge:/opt/MMDVM_Bridge# ps ax | grep MMDVM_Bridge
  475 ?        Ssl    0:09 /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini
 1007 pts/4    S+     0:00 grep MMDVM_Bridge

/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini should be the Allstar-DMR side, the P25 should be running out of /etc/ ??

UDP ports, in which ini ? Analog_Bridge ?

This information is from the /etc/Analog_Bridge_P25.ini file

; Information for xx_Bridge (Where xx is MMDVM, Quantar, HB, IPSC)
[AMBE_AUDIO]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of xx_Bridge
txPort = 34100                          ; Transmit TLV frames to partner on this port
rxPort = 34103                          ; Listen for TLV frames from partner on this port
ambeMode = P25                          ; DMR, DMR_IPSC, DSTAR, NXDN, P25, YSFN, YSFW (encode PCM to this format)
minTxTimeMS = 2500                      ; Minimum time in MS for hang delay (0-10000)
 
Flipped??
 


Jeff Wood
 

That fixed one problem, P25 transmission to the reflector audio passes to DMR but not to Allstar? also I am now a looping connects and disconnects to the DMR master server..

M: 2019-07-28 14:17:18.059 P25, network end of transmission, 5.0 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.370 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.695 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.695 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:30.883 P25, network end of transmission, 2.9 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:31.242 DMR, TX state = OFF
E: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.949 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.951 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.951 DMR, Opening DMR Network
D: 2019-07-28 14:18:13.972 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-07-28 14:18:13.998 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:14.039 DMR, Logged into the master successfully
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:18.143 DMR Slot 2, received network voice header from N8EMA to TG N8EMA
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:18.910 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 6/22 char): 'N8EMA '
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:19.630 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 13/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 All'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:20.351 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 20/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 Allstar 49'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:21.070 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 22/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 Allstar 4905'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:22.629 DMR Slot 2, received network end of voice transmission, 4.4 seconds, 0% packet loss, BER: 0.0%
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:25.884 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:26.224 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:18:26.225 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:29.846 DMR, TX state = OFF
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:29.846 P25, network end of transmission, 4.3 seconds, 0% packet loss
W: 2019-07-28 14:19:14.062 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying login ...
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.021 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.337 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.337 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:52.524 P25, network end of transmission, 2.9 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:52.828 DMR, TX state = OFF
E: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.064 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.065 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.065 DMR, Opening DMR Network
D: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.090 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.116 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.142 DMR, Logged into the master successfully
W: 2019-07-28 14:21:24.176 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying login ...
E: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.176 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.177 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.177 DMR, Opening DMR Network
 


Steve N4IRS
 

Look at the P25 MMDVM_Bridge.ini Do you have DMR enabled?

On 7/28/19 10:24 AM, jeff@... wrote:
That fixed one problem, P25 transmission to the reflector audio passes to DMR but not to Allstar? also I am now a looping connects and disconnects to the DMR master server..

M: 2019-07-28 14:17:18.059 P25, network end of transmission, 5.0 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.370 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.695 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:17:28.695 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:30.883 P25, network end of transmission, 2.9 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:17:31.242 DMR, TX state = OFF
E: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.949 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.951 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:03.951 DMR, Opening DMR Network
D: 2019-07-28 14:18:13.972 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-07-28 14:18:13.998 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:14.039 DMR, Logged into the master successfully
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:18.143 DMR Slot 2, received network voice header from N8EMA to TG N8EMA
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:18.910 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 6/22 char): 'N8EMA '
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:19.630 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 13/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 All'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:20.351 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 20/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 Allstar 49'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:21.070 DMR Talker Alias (Data Format 1, Received 22/22 char): 'N8EMA P25 Allstar 4905'
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:22.629 DMR Slot 2, received network end of voice transmission, 4.4 seconds, 0% packet loss, BER: 0.0%
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:25.884 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:26.224 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:18:26.225 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:29.846 DMR, TX state = OFF
M: 2019-07-28 14:18:29.846 P25, network end of transmission, 4.3 seconds, 0% packet loss
W: 2019-07-28 14:19:14.062 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying login ...
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.021 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.337 DMR, TX state = ON
I: 2019-07-28 14:19:50.337 DMR, Begin TX: src=1139114 rpt=113949106 dst=1139491 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:52.524 P25, network end of transmission, 2.9 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 14:19:52.828 DMR, TX state = OFF
E: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.064 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.065 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:14.065 DMR, Opening DMR Network
D: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.090 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.116 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-07-28 14:20:24.142 DMR, Logged into the master successfully
W: 2019-07-28 14:21:24.176 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying login ...
E: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.176 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.177 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-07-28 14:22:24.177 DMR, Opening DMR Network
 


Jeff Wood
 

Yes...

[DMR]
Enable=1
ColorCode=1
EmbeddedLCOnly=1
DumpTAData=0
 
[System Fusion]
Enable=0
 
[P25]
Enable=1
NAC=293
 
[NXDN]
Enable=0
RAN=1
Id=12345
 
[D-Star Network]
Enable=0
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=20010
LocalPort=20011
Debug=0
 
[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=3108.repeater.net
Port=62031
Jitter=750
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
Debug=0
 
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=0
LocalAddress=0
LocalPort=3200
GatewayAddress=ysfreflector.dvswitch.org
GatewayPort=42166
Debug=0
 
[P25 Network]
Enable=1
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=42020
LocalPort=32010
Debug=0
 
[NXDN Network]
Enable=0
#LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
Debug=0
LocalPort=14021
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=14020
 


Steve N4IRS
 

How many copies of MMDVM_Bridge are you running?

On 7/28/19 10:46 AM, jeff@... wrote:
Yes...

[DMR]
Enable=1
ColorCode=1
EmbeddedLCOnly=1
DumpTAData=0
 
[System Fusion]
Enable=0
 
[P25]
Enable=1
NAC=293
 
[NXDN]
Enable=0
RAN=1
Id=12345
 
[D-Star Network]
Enable=0
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=20010
LocalPort=20011
Debug=0
 
[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=3108.repeater.net
Port=62031
Jitter=750
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
Debug=0
 
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=0
LocalAddress=0
LocalPort=3200
GatewayAddress=ysfreflector.dvswitch.org
GatewayPort=42166
Debug=0
 
[P25 Network]
Enable=1
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=42020
LocalPort=32010
Debug=0
 
[NXDN Network]
Enable=0
#LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
Debug=0
LocalPort=14021
GatewayAddress=127.0.0.1
GatewayPort=14020
 


Jeff Wood
 

I have two, one in /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge,ini used for Allstar-->DMR and vice versa

and the P25 MMDM_Bridge.ini located in /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini as instructed in the blog.927 information...


Steve N4IRS
 

You do not need DMR enabled in the P25 MMDVM_Bridge

On 7/28/19 10:55 AM, jeff@... wrote:
I have two, one in /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge,ini used for Allstar-->DMR and vice versa

and the P25 MMDM_Bridge.ini located in /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini as instructed in the blog.927 information...


Steve N4IRS
 

You actually do not need to be running 2 copies of MB since it will do bothe modes at the same time but that is for later.

On 7/28/19 10:55 AM, jeff@... wrote:
I have two, one in /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge,ini used for Allstar-->DMR and vice versa

and the P25 MMDM_Bridge.ini located in /etc/MMDVM_Bridge.ini as instructed in the blog.927 information...


Jeff Wood
 

Thank You for your help Steve,  

I currently have P25 to DMR TX audio working perfect...

M: 2019-07-28 15:18:42.540 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 is running
I: 2019-07-28 15:18:42.540 Started the DMR Id lookup reload thread
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:51.159 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:53.154 P25, network end of transmission, 2.3 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:59.079 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:19:01.958 P25, network end of transmission, 3.2 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:28.837 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:31.724 P25, network end of transmission, 3.2 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:51.472 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:55.053 P25, network end of transmission, 4.0 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:21:31.814 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:21:34.147 P25, network end of transmission, 2.7 seconds, 0% packet loss
 
but nothing from the DMR to P25 side..Do i need to enable the P25 settings in the /opt/MMDVM_Bridge.ini ??


Steve N4IRS
 

If you think about it, you can do both DMR and P25 in one instance of MMDVM_Bridge.
Good to hear you have it running.

Steve N4IRS

On 7/28/19 11:30 AM, jeff@... wrote:
Thank You for your help Steve,  

I currently have P25 to DMR TX audio working perfect...

M: 2019-07-28 15:18:42.540 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 is running
I: 2019-07-28 15:18:42.540 Started the DMR Id lookup reload thread
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:51.159 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:53.154 P25, network end of transmission, 2.3 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:18:59.079 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:19:01.958 P25, network end of transmission, 3.2 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:28.837 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:31.724 P25, network end of transmission, 3.2 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:51.472 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:20:55.053 P25, network end of transmission, 4.0 seconds, 0% packet loss
M: 2019-07-28 15:21:31.814 P25, received network transmission from N8EMA to TG 31391
M: 2019-07-28 15:21:34.147 P25, network end of transmission, 2.7 seconds, 0% packet loss
 
but nothing from the DMR to P25 side..Do i need to enable the P25 settings in the /opt/MMDVM_Bridge.ini ??


Jeff Wood
 

I do have it running on one instance of the MMDVM.ini, but still have the same issue
P25 to DMR works fine...nothing from DMR to P25


Steve N4IRS
 

I wonder what you should post to troubleshoot.

On 7/28/19 12:51 PM, jeff@... wrote:
I do have it running on one instance of the MMDVM.ini, but still have the same issue
P25 to DMR works fine...nothing from DMR to P25


Jeff Wood
 
Edited

I would guess some ini files...

I have looked over these files, still not seeing where the issue is, P25 from the radio to the reflector shows on the screen as it is being received and it passes audio just normal to DMR ONLY not to Allstar.

DMR does not show on the screen that it is even being received on the P25 system side but does tx out to all-star and dmr but not P25....


Steve N4IRS
 

Jeff,
I assume you are feeding 2 ASL nodes, one for DMR and one for P25.
I assume you are running these 2 nodes on a single ASL server.
I assume you have the 2 nodes in your rpt.conf. Each have a entry for USRP as: rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001
If you look at the [USRP] stanza for each mode, you will see you are using the same UDP ports.

Steve N4IRS




On 7/28/19 12:58 PM, jeff@... wrote:
I would guess some ini files...