NXDN Reflector

Michael KD5DFB

I am having problems trying to run NXDN Reflector. When I try to run it I keep getting the error "unable to open the log file"

In the ini file I have the following:

[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=0
FilePath= .
FileRoot=NXDNReflector

I can only get it to run with FileLevel=0
I have also changed Daemon=0

Jeff - WA3PNY

Hi Michael,

It is usually a directory permission error:

You might want to use:
ls -l
To see who owns the directory & permissions for the directory you are trying to write your log files.

I have routinely chown mmdvm:mmdvm filespec
and chmod 755 or something reasonable, and the error goes away. Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jeffrey V. Bauer
6381 Mulberry Ln.
Macungie, PA 18062