Rpi 3 Allstar to TGIF Gateway #analog_bridge

Peter Buckley

Thanks to Steve's (N4IRS) efforts we have a working Rpi3 based Allstar to BrandMeister <--> Gateway.

Does anyone have documentation how how to build a RPi3 based Allstar to TGIF Gateway?
I'd like to have (2) different Rpi3 running, and operating (2) separate Allstar Gateways...
One to BrandMeister (have that today) and a different one running Allstar to TGIF Gateway.

Thanks,
-pete  N0ECT

Steve N4IRS

Pete,
Thanks for moving this to the forum, so everyone can learn from your question.

In MMDVM_Bridge.ini you will see the [DMR Network] stanza

[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=tgif.network
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

I believe the only change is the Address. I have bolded the entry above.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/21/2019 12:28 PM, Peter Buckley via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks to Steve's (N4IRS) efforts we have a working Rpi3 based Allstar to BrandMeister <--> Gateway.

Does anyone have documentation how how to build a RPi3 based Allstar to TGIF Gateway?
I'd like to have (2) different Rpi3 running, and operating (2) separate Allstar Gateways...
One to BrandMeister (have that today) and a different one running Allstar to TGIF Gateway.

Thanks,
-pete  N0ECT

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Yes that is the only change needed in the MMDVM_Bridge.ini file.

Make sure that you use a valid TGIF talkgroup in the Analog_Bridge.ini File.

When I did this same thing, I just copied the ini files from the working brandmeister bridge to the TGIF bridge, changed that address and used a valid talkgroup. Everything else stays the same and it all came up no problem.
---
Jeff Lehman, N8ACL
E-mail: n8acl@...
Hamshack Hotline: 4218

Webmaster
Hamilton County ARPSC
http://www.hamcoarpsc.org
E-mail: info@...
Phone: 513-452-6480

On August 21, 2019 at 12:33 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Guys!
Reads easy enough.
I'll update my original documentation (actually Steve's public documentation) and include this new Section for the MMDVM_Bridge.ini file!
73s
-pete  N0ECT