Topics

HBlink configuration

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Steve and Cort,

I'm trying to configure this so I can create an HB Master for bridging AllStar into DMR for Ohio Section ARES (one talkgroup for MMDVM repeaters in each ARES District in the Section, plus one Statewide one) and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. I think I know how to get the first Repeater linked, as that's going to be my system here that is running Jonathan's DMRGateway, but beyond that I'm slightly lost. Any helpful hints for me?

Matthew

N8OHU

Steve N4IRS

Matthew,
in hblink.cfg

[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: True
REPEAT: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5
I changed the port and passphrase to match BM. You should be able to run python hblink.py
Once it is running point your MMDVMHost at the IP of the machine running hblink.py.

Steve