Image....

Steve N4IRS

Steve,
Sorry I missed this question. For Analog_Bridge and either HB_Bridge or IPSC_Bridge I suggest the AllStarlink RC1 image. For MMDVM based systems, I have started recommending Pi-Star Image. It's a very clean Raspbian based image with a nice web UI.

Steve

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

My personal preference would be the DIAL RAT release candidate, and second choice would be Compass Linux (there is a lite version of that for the command line types). I have several Raspberry Pi's here, one running each of those images which are based on Raspian Jessie.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On 5/29/2017 12:33 PM, Steve Siesel wrote:

I have my Pi and going to place the order for the DV3000 this week. In the meantime what do you suggest as a base image and the best place to get it?

Steve

K4KSA

Steve N4IRS

I do everything with Raspbian. I prefer Lite, but I'm a command line kind of guy.

On 05/29/2017 12:33 PM, Steve Siesel wrote:

I have my Pi and going to place the order for the DV3000 this week. In the meantime what do you suggest as a base image and the best place to get it?

Steve

K4KSA

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]