Best practice to bridge with IPSC2 or cBridge

Themis Floros SV4QXF

It's possible to post same example confing, i use hblink before re-starting the project again and i am confused with IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge.

Thanks a lot

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

You’re 1.37 tries ahead of me.

On Aug 2, 2017, at 12:37 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

It only to me 2.5 tries.

On 8/2/2017 1:36 PM, Cort N0MJS wrote:
Steve’s got it right – if there are more IPSC connections, use confbridge on the DMRlink (IPSC) side… if there are more MMDVM connections, use hb_confbridge on the HBLink side. Avoid using BOTH if you can. Just a lot easier!

On Aug 2, 2017, at 6:01 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I rethought this. The choice of DMRlink confbridge or HBlink confbridge depends on the number of "networks" involved.
If you have 4 different MMDVMHosts that need to connect to each other and 1 c-Bridge, use HBLink confbridge.
  MMDVM <---> hb_confbridge  <---> HB_Bridge <---> IPSC_Bridge <---> c-Bridge
Steve

On 08/02/2017 06:23 AM, Themis Floros SV4QXF wrote:
Steve the public TGID's is comming from cBridge .

Thanks

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

--
Cort Buffington

Steve N4IRS

It only to me 2.5 tries.

On 8/2/2017 1:36 PM, Cort N0MJS wrote:
Steve’s got it right – if there are more IPSC connections, use confbridge on the DMRlink (IPSC) side… if there are more MMDVM connections, use hb_confbridge on the HBLink side. Avoid using BOTH if you can. Just a lot easier!

[Edited Message Follows]

I rethought this. The choice of DMRlink confbridge or HBlink confbridge depends on the number of "networks" involved.
If you have 4 different MMDVMHosts that need to connect to each other and 1 c-Bridge, use HBLink confbridge.
Steve

Thanks

--
Cort Buffington

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

[Edited Message Follows]

Steve

Thanks

--
Cort Buffington

Themis Floros SV4QXF

Nice! Thank you for your time...i will share results with us

73 SV4QXF

Steve N4IRS

Edited

Steve

Thanks

Steve N4IRS

The you have no choice but to use DMRlink. Setup confbridge in DMRlink to bridge the TG you want to send to the c-Bridge and use MMDVM <---> HB_Bridge <---> IPSC_Bridge <---> confbridge to add MMDVM.

Steve

Thanks

Themis Floros SV4QXF

Thanks

Steve N4IRS

Hi,
I assume from your message, the public TGs are BrandMeister. If that's the case, HBlink works quite well. I would use confbridge and define those TGs you want to send to BM.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 08/02/2017 05:01 AM, Themis Floros SV4QXF wrote:
Hello Guys , i need some help with best practice to connect HBlink to IPSC2 or cBridge, is better is use CC bridge or homebrew?, for the history i try with homebrew and IPSC2 and take loops!. The resault of all this is to make a like MMDVM server with some isolted TG's and some public TG's .

Please give ideas.
SV4QXF

Themis Floros SV4QXF

Hello Guys , i need some help with best practice to connect HBlink to IPSC2 or cBridge, is better is use CC bridge or homebrew?, for the history i try with homebrew and IPSC2 and take loops!. The resault of all this is to make a like MMDVM server with some isolted TG's and some public TG's .

Please give ideas.
SV4QXF