My availability

Steve N4IRS

Due to a visit from our aunt Irma, my availability will be somewhat limited for the foreseeable future.

73, Steve N4IRS

Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...>

you and mike and your families stay safe buddy

Chuck K0XM

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Stay safe.

Matthew
N8OHU

On September 8, 2017 8:34:26 AM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Due to a visit from our aunt Irma, my availability will be somewhat limited for the foreseeable future.

73, Steve N4IRS

Jean-Marc F1SCA

Steve, take good care of yourself and your family.

Jean-Marc - F1SCA

David KE6UPI

Be safe. Where are you heading to?

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Jean-Marc F1SCA <magnier.jeanmarc@...> wrote:
Steve, take good care of yourself and your family.

Jean-Marc - F1SCA

Peter M0NWI

Batten down the hatches Steve, hope it blows over without too much damage!

Sent from Outlook