XLXD Port conflict

Skyler Fennell

I hope this group is the place to ask XLXD related questions. If not, please point me on where I need to go.

I want to run XLXD simply to add D-STAR. I have installed the XLXD service. I am getting a port error, conflict of 42000 from YSF.

I do not have any desire to send YSF traffic through XLXD because I already have ysf_reflector running.

Is there any way to disable this 42000 port for XLXD and just run D-star mode, no YSF? I am disappointed on not having the ability to find either log files or conf files for XLX to change settings.

Thanks
Skyler

Skyler Fennell

Nevermind, just found it in the main.h file. Did not realize settings were pre-compiled.