DMRlink.cfg #best_practices #dmrlink

ai6bx

I had dmrlink working correctly with one master and one peer. The peer forwards to another dmr master with additional Moto repeaters and the master is linked to a Moto 8300 configured as a peer. When I added a second DMR repeater to the mix, linking to the master, both connected to the bridge however one does not hear the other. I have configured two new peer profiles for the two dmr repeaters and pointed these to the master and made corresponding entries into the confbridge_rules.py file however and nothing passes. Was my original config correct and missing a line in the confbridge_rules file?

Alex IK7SEC

In my configuration I don't use confbridge_rules.py to manage voice\data stream. To have less variables I decided hblink3 manage data\voice flow by rules.py.

I choosen to do so beacouse in this way i have moto repeaters as a peer-> dmrlink as Master -> hblink as Client -> hblink3 as Master, but in my case i don't need to manage TGs forwarding them to differnt TG or Time slot.

ai6bx

Interesting, so you are allowing all traffic from the Moto repeaters to flow through to HBlink3 and using that as the single master and tg filter? Essentially each Moto repeater one of the peer seats your HBlink.cfg file?

ai6bx

Sorry covered your schematic and see oh do have the dmrlink as a master too. Is your dmrlink.cfg a single file with one master and multiple peers pointing to that master or are you running multiple instances as I have seen others describe? The text explanations would read as I can do the former however my file fails to execute when I do so.

Alex IK7SEC

At my system works whith only one instance, but  i don't need strange or specific way to stream voice flow, at the moment all tg\ts are used at same way in all repeaters\hotspot, bau at the moment i havo only one repaters and some hostspost on line.