Getting a Burp Voice Message through ASL <> DMR Bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Correct

Ted Lawrence

So to be clear.  The burp message is a response from the network.  Not the node software?

Ted Lawrence

Thanks for the help.  Will make changes and try again.

Steve N4IRS

increase minTxTimeMS to between 2500 and 3000 in the [AMBE_Audio] stanza of Analog_Bridge.ini

On 12/30/19 3:06 PM, Jeff Lehman, N8ACL via Groups.Io wrote:

the message is probably "blocked" in a female voice. this means that your bridge has been blocked for an hour for too many keyups in a certain amount of time.

One thing that I found is to increase your tx timer. That might help to eliminate that. I don't have access to my system right this second, so I don't remember what a good setting is, but that will help. Maybe someone can suggest a good value.

Jeff

On 12/30/19 3:02 PM, Ted Lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Folks!

I have 2 nodes running.   Node 505501 ASL<>DMR DV-Switch Bridge on one Raspberry Pi and Stand alone Node 505500 Raspberry Pi remote base UHF.

When the two nodes are linked,  I get what sounds like a  short voice message that sound line the word " burped " after the remote base courtesy tone. This happens when the remote base receives a siginal.   Can someone explain ? How do I stop this message behavior?

Sincerely,
Ted KD4EG
--
Jeff Lehman, N8ACL