Topics

nee help set up ysf to dmr and fusion

Raul cruz <rcw3023@...>

Hi  need help  how to set up  the dvswich  to link YSF to dmr  and fusion repeater  with raspberry 3+  or 4+
anyone has the steps how set it up

any help will be appreciated

Raul,

I'm not sure about the repeater as I don't run one and i'm not familiar with fusion.

This is a great guide to bridge DMR and YSF: https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Bridge-DMR-to-YSF-Narrow

I've heard the simplest way to bridge wires x with a ysf reflector is to use the original openspot connected to the YSF reflector and it's frequency set to the simplex frequency of the wires x node radio.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 9:14 PM Raul cruz <rcw3023@...> wrote:
Hi  need help  how to set up  the dvswich  to link YSF to dmr  and fusion repeater  with raspberry 3+  or 4+
anyone has the steps how set it up

any help will be appreciated

Eric-K6KWB

Raul,
For YSF to DMR you only need one instance of MMDVM_Bridge looks like this:

DMR<->mmdvm_bridge<->YSF

73, Eric