Topics

#mmdvm_bridge dashboard #mmdvm_bridge

Diego

All,

I've successfully got MMDVM_Bridge/NXDNGateway configurating, works fine with a selected Reflector (TG2225) i've been testing. I've been trying to play with the MMDVM_Bridge dashboard but can't seem to get it to work, I see traffic on the dashboard for about 1sec after which the page updates and everything is deleted and i see a blank page.

73
IU2NAF
Diego

W8DSB

Sorry to hijack the tread but I didn't even know it had a dashboard...is there documentation. Maybe if I get mine running (MMDVM_Bridge to Analog_Bridge) we can figure it out together.

Diego

I used DVSwitch-System-Builder to install everything I needed, including the dshboard. Last night it started running well for a couple of hours, then everything went back to the way it was before, blank page.
It's a good idea to figure it out together.

73
IU2NAF
Diego

W8DSB

So I am very new to DVSwitch, Started with a clean working HAMVOIP allstar on a RPI4 and then installed DVSwitch. Setup and enabled analog_bridge, mmdvm_bridge and md380-emu. It works, I can access the allstar menus, I have supermon running but the sound is only soso. I have a AMBE chip on order, shipped yesterday. In the mean time, I will start looking at the MMDVM dashboard.

Steve N4IRS

Just a FYI:
The Dashboard is a "work in progress" It is on my todo list to "finish it"

"Software means never having to say you're finished" With apologies to Erich Segal

Steve N4IRS

On 1/14/2020 7:07 AM, W8DSB wrote:
So I am very new to DVSwitch, Started with a clean working HAMVOIP allstar on a RPI4 and then installed DVSwitch. Setup and enabled analog_bridge, mmdvm_bridge and md380-emu. It works, I can access the allstar menus, I have supermon running but the sound is only soso. I have a AMBE chip on order, shipped yesterday. In the mean time, I will start looking at the MMDVM dashboard.

W8DSB

Steve, thanks for the quick addtion. I put a few minutes into this last night and have more questions then before. Until Diego post I didn't know there was a MMDVM dashboard. Since I installed DVSWiTCH froma clean running HAMVOIP PI I am not sure if the dashboard was part of it. "pacman -S DVSwitch" Is I think is how I installed it. So, I could not find it in the folders and trying to access it via "http://192.168.1.248" I get the supermon "This is a test" so I need help. Would do I know th epackage is installed? If not how do I install it (I am runnign ARCH) adn how do you see it?

Glenn KA8DUX

W8DSB
try 192.168.1.248/supermon/ ala http://mi220.nerdcastle.info/supermon/link.php?nodes=50354 i'm not sure how the link and node stanza would work with the set up you have, but I included mine for a reference.

-73
Glenn G
Ka8dux

--
-Thanks

Glenn D. Gould
616.889.9647

W8DSB

Thanks Glenn, I was asking how to get to the MMDVM dashboard as I can get to supermon. What port number is it running on?