Quantar Reflector Change on PTT

davek

Hey Guys
I currently have quantar bridge up and running connecting my quantar to a static reflector. It’s working great. What I’m wondering is if I can emulate the same dynamic reflector connection that senses a talkgroup change on PTT with voice announcement that the PiStar does.

Thanks,
David

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

P25Gateway updated to voice files (by G4KLX) for all TG's about a year back. is P25Gateway updated to latest on your system   ?

https://github.com/g4klx/P25Clients

On 21/1/20 1:24 am, davidkierz@... wrote:

Hey Guys
I currently have quantar bridge up and running connecting my quantar to a static reflector. It’s working great. What I’m wondering is if I can emulate the same dynamic reflector connection that senses a talkgroup change on PTT with voice announcement that the PiStar does.

Thanks,
David

davek

Yes, I’m on latest. Is this on by default?  I’ll take another look at the config, maybe I missed something.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 10:38 AM Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...> wrote:

P25Gateway updated to voice files (by G4KLX) for all TG's about a year back. is P25Gateway updated to latest on your system   ?

https://github.com/g4klx/P25Clients

On 21/1/20 1:24 am, davidkierz@... wrote:

Hey Guys
I currently have quantar bridge up and running connecting my quantar to a static reflector. It’s working great. What I’m wondering is if I can emulate the same dynamic reflector connection that senses a talkgroup change on PTT with voice announcement that the PiStar does.

Thanks,
David

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

[Voice]

Enabled=1

Language=en_GB

Directory=./Audio

should do it, Directory=  perhaps wrong path on yours ?